• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto episode 69

Kakashi is sending a pug with them

Ricky-Gervais-Laughing-GIF.gif

Forgot what that episode was about, fill me in

Time to go all in on marathoning Naruto to be ready for January 4th, got 18 days to watch 80ish episodes? YOLO!

Holy crap the second OP for Naruto is fantastic, and now I know where all the imagery for FRIES TOO MUCH SALT comes from

foxuzamaki

Time to go all in on marathoning Naruto to be ready for January 4th, got 18 days to watch 80ish episodes? YOLO!

Holy crap the second OP for Naruto is fantastic, and now I know where all the imagery for FRIES TOO MUCH SALT comes from

It helps to be unemployed, so you can watch tons of episodes a day

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real campaign will be if we can get them to skip Clone Wars for one week to show both Inuyasha in the modern world episodes in one night.

Using the hyperbolic time chamber is cheating. :mad:

It was called unhealthy living, I basically slept 6 hours, went to work for 8, then watch One Piece until I went to bed even watching while eating, going to the bathroom, and while bathing (had no shower at the time). I was pretty rabidly obsessed :X

It was called unhealthy living, I basically slept 6 hours, went to work for 8, then watch One Piece until I went to bed even watching while eating, going to the bathroom, and while bathing (had no shower at the time). I was pretty rabidly obsessed :X
Like your own version of Super Size Me. Anime-ize Me!

foxuzamaki

aslong as you got atleast 6 hours and still ate then you would still have a healthy lifestyle

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As I mentioned waaay back in OT 2 or 3, before I was even a regular watcher that recovering from an illness but bed ridden I caught up on One Piece, including one day watching something ridiculous like 19 or 20 hours straight. Basically I had it all planned out to watch 5 episodes a day. Then Ten. Then by little garden it just became a problem.

I happened to actually catch up during the period between the simulcast starting and it being taken off the web because people found out how they could watch it before it aired in Japan (so around 395) in about two weeks.

I then marathoned the manga.

Oh god. The combination of his tweet and your response really cracked me up.

That was such

That was how I felt the moment Tobi showed up I went "oh that's going to be _____" and slowly began to realize that the reveal was probably meant to happen way earlier but kept getting pushed back to do Kishi being a hack writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom