• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
True, but if it's built up during the story like Naruto x Hinata or Shikamaru x Temari then I'm okay with it, same with Ed x Winry and Al x Mei.

I wish Mei didn't get so infatuated so quickly but otherwise yeah those are all alright.

They didn't really need it, after their round one match you could just tell every scene she was in all she could think of was that shadow inside her again

Bass pls

ZORO TASHIGI 4EVER XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Luffy x Meat is the only confirmed OTP

one-does-not-simply-share-meat-bc07d.jpg

Remember when shadow clone was a supposed forbidden jutsu that Naruto learned? I like how now it's a "jounin" level technique that apparently is more common.

Big epic shonen fight? Better stop and talk about things for 15 minutes in the middle of the battle

Neji's curse mark jutsu flashback/origin story and Shippuden MAJOR spoilers
Neji's death is the perfect end to his character arc, but it needed to happen during the Konoha Invasion arc and not the Shinobi war arc

Big epic shonen fight? Better stop and talk about things for 15 minutes in the middle of the battle

Neji's death is the perfect end to his character arc, but it needed to happen during the Konoha Invasion arc and not the Shinobi war arc
But then
we wouldn't get the badass fight with him and Kidomaru. Dem 128 palms.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That's like most of the Tales games lol

It's easier to name the Tales games with likable protagonists.
Symphonia with Lloyd
Vesperia with Yuri
Xillia with Jude (from what I've played he's not horrid)

Probably some of the Japan-only games.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Happening when it did was fine, but he hadn't been relevant in FOREVER. Moving it up an arc and a half wouldn't have changed that.

Symphonia with Lloyd
Vesperia with Yuri

Jude is p cool. A little too obvious about what he wants, but cool.

Symphonia with Lloyd
Vesperia with Yuri

The only 3 Tales leads in games I've played that haven't made me at one point or another want to slap them or scream at their stupidity.

Cless from Phantasia
Reid from Eternia
Yuri from Vesperia

I'd say the three below are tier 2 mostly okay characters but either have an awful scene or two or just make me sigh at their derpiness

Stahn from Destiny
Lloyd from Symphonia
Jude from Xillia

Characters I wanted to strangle for more then half the game

Senel from Legendia
Luke from Abyss
Emil from Symphonia 2
Ruca from Innocence
Asbel from Graces f

Not mentions go to the games I haven't played cause Japanese only or haven't gotten far enough to make a good opinion (Kyle from Destiny 2, Veigue from Rebirth, Caius from Tempest, Shing from Hearts, Ludger from Xillia 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom