• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

It's like he went to a preschool and asked them to write a name and put in a hat, then he randomly pulls out two of them to get a first and last name.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Oh and I forgot the worst part. All of them look like proxies for existing Bleach characters. For no reason other than the author running out of character designs for the series.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh and I forgot the worst part. All of them look like proxies for existing Bleach characters. For no reason other than the author running out of character designs for the series.

That's what happens when your solution to writing yourself into a corner is to create a new character.

LOLDSFAN

Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Renji x Rukia (Exit friend zone)

Rangiku x Orihime (mmmm)

Sango x Miroku (come on just get it on like Cranky Kong already)

Okabe x Mayuri (2cute4me)

Naruto Spoilers
Kurenai x Asuma - match (that will have to be) made in heaven ;_;

Kirito x Yui (reasons)

I think thi is slightly better suited here than the animeGAF thread. Whitetext = Bulma, Yellow = Trunks

tumblr_msb4dv2JPO1qiijr6o1_500.png

tumblr_msb4dv2JPO1qiijr6o2_500.png

tumblr_msb4dv2JPO1qiijr6o3_500.png

tumblr_msb4dv2JPO1qiijr6o4_500.png

tumblr_msb4dv2JPO1qiijr6o5_500.png

tumblr_msb4dv2JPO1qiijr6o6_500.png

This episode came out in the early 90's and Bulma is still rocking that 80's hairstyle.

Fucking priceless.

gonna squeeze in three more Naruto episodes before calling it a night

damn BF4

edit: Oh Third Hokage.
It's looking like Orochimaru is gonna survive that Death Seal Jitsu. As for you....well, it was nice knowing you ;_;7

And Shino actually gonna make himself useful. It's about damn time

MikeMyers

I actually posted in one of those threads, I was looking at some of my older posts and someone posted that image in one of them. We crossed paths before InuyashaGAF.

Jintor

I remember an old magazine competition that ran 'which of these metal gear moments really happened in an MGS game and which are faked'

they all happened

I remember an old magazine competition that ran 'which of these metal gear moments really happened in an MGS game and which are faked'

they all happened

That's a problem with a fake Bleach competition, they may not be real names now, but they could become them very soon cause kubo

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

they all happened
I recall Game Informer actually did that recently as one of their last page features, where they sometimes run a quiz. If I have time, I'll see if I can find it, it was from an issue from this year.

bigkrev

All I know is that I loved Bleach Heat the Soul 2 on PSP, which had 12 characters.
Then Bleach HTS3 had like 30
And the most recent one had an even larger amount

It's insanity.

All I know is that I loved Bleach Heat the Soul 2 on PSP, which had 12 characters.
Then Bleach HTS3 had like 30
And the most recent one had an even larger amount

It's insanity.

I hope one day we'll get a definitive Bleach fighting game with all the characters with accurate bankais and such

Seda

Toonami top 10 moments 2013? Really dunno what they could be picking, if it was toonami+toonami gaf moments 2013 it'd be easier to make such a list

This is what they say:

Toonami Tumblr said:
TOONAMI’S TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2013, ACCORDING TO THE TOONAMI CREW.
Happy Holidays folks! For a little fun, we here at Toonami thought it would be cool to look back at 2013 for Toonami. It was a HUGE year for us. Just to start off, last year at this time our Tumblr barely cracker [sic] 3000 followers. Right now, we have over 22 thousand followers! And we love each and every one of you. We expect to be back here next year at this same time, doing another year end round up. In the mean time, the posts that follow are Toonami’s TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2103. Enjoy!

And then number 10 are the sponsorships I guess. That $$$.

Number 9

Toonami Tumblr said:
TOONAMI’S TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2013, MOMENT NUMBER 9: The premiere of SWORD ART ONLINE! This year, we entered into a great relationship with our friends at Aniplex, and were able to premiere SWORD ART ONLINE, which thanks to you guys is doing great. This lead to our next Aniplex show, the upcoming BLUE EXORCIST.

http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/70499080903/toonamis-top-ten-moments-of-2013-moment-number

Ugh.

Number 8

Toonami Tumblr said:
TOONAMI’S TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2013, MOMENT NUMBER 8: The return of Toonami’s first original series, IGPX. In 2013, after an incredible amount of wrangling with forces beyond comprehension, Toonami was able to get IGPX out of legal limbo and back on the block, where it belongs. Thankfully, people liked it well enough for us to keep running it right now! We’re happy to see our baby where it belongs. Hope you are too.

http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/70499301591/toonamis-top-ten-moments-of-2013-moment-number

Seda

Oh they're going through them pretty quickly. 8 is IGPX. While it's not the greatest show, it probably put a huge smile on their faces to be able to air their original creation again.

Raxus

Oh they're going through them pretty quickly. 8 is IGPX. While it's not the greatest show, it probably put a huge smile on their faces to be able to air their original creation again.

Plus when number 9 is SAO then you can only go up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom