• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Com'n guys, you all know, deep down, that Toonami is just going to rerun Bleach once it's over. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to rerun Bleach after this current arc since we have no idea of the dubbing status of the final arc yet, no?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Com'n guys, you all know, deep down, that Toonami is just going to rerun Bleach once it's over. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to rerun Bleach after this current arc since we have no idea of the dubbing status of the final arc yet, no?

We have to believe, we just have to.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will no Valvrave or Jojo in favor of a movie, the beginning of the second season in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a husbando (part 2) in Darker than Black, and moreWTFBOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 8:00 PM EST Saturday!

8:00 - Sword of the Stranger - Movie
9:45 - Fate/Zero - 14 - The Bloody Battle of Mion River
10:10 - Fate/Zero - 15 - Golden Radiance
10:35 - Darker than Black - 12 - When One Takes Back What Was Lost Within the Wall... (Part 2)
11:00 - Steins;Gate - 15 - Missing Link Necrosis

MikeMyers

Bleach: No Filler Version.

Goes from 366 episodes to 200 episodes, 4 years worth of stuff.

This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will no Valvrave or Jojo in favor of a movie, the beginning of the second season in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a husbando (part 2) in Darker than Black, and moreWTFBOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 8:00 PM EST Saturday!

8:00 - Sword of the Stranger - Movie
9:45 - Fate/Zero - 14 - The Bloody Battle of Mion River
10:10 - Fate/Zero - 15 - Golden Radiance
10:35 - Darker than Black - 12 - When One Takes Back What Was Lost Within the Wall... (Part 2)
11:00 - Steins;Gate - 15 - Missing Link Necrosis

Now I can finally catch up.

Mature

Don't say things that my heart can't handle.

TheChits

Rewatch the series!!!! 5 episodes every day except for January 3rd and 4th. Those two days you only watch 2 episodes. That's totally doable.

I can't. I get really obsessive whenever I get super into something and it just isn't healthy. If I start now I'll have the show done in a few days max, and I don't want to see all that filler :(

Ezalc

Not in any canon fight
Kankuro does knock him out in their fight, but only after Shino had already won the battle

This is also the last full battle Shino has in all of canon Naruto

I still like him the most out of the new genins, him and Shikamaru of course.

Oh god, I would love to see End of Eva reactions. Wish we could do that as a pre-block movie one of these days. Maybe when 3.33 hits Toonami.

EoE needs to be experienced with a large audience for the full effect, but since it has a 0% chance of airing on television, the pre-block might work.

It's funny because the rebuild movies have great english dubs and it's largely the same core cast.

I think it's due to better directing and scripting from Funimation.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The hilarious premise is more than enough for me.

Could it have been better? Absolutely. It's still probably the best Naruto movie because the rest of them SUUUUUCK.

The hilarious premise is more than enough for me.

Could it have been better? Absolutely. It's still probably the best Naruto movie because the rest of them SUUUUUCK.

But it's kinda sad that
the dream world Rookie 9 didn't do much of anything in the movie. So much wasted potential.

Really most movies based upon shonen anime aren't very good

That seems to be the case for most shonen.

Bleach had four movies and I personally only consider one of them to be enjoyable.

Naruto has nine movies, but only the first two pre-skip movies are pretty good.

One Piece has twelve and only four or five of them are worth a watch.

Don't get me started on the DBZ movies. lol

I wonder if Toonami will ever air a naruto/bleach/op movie

They'll air Strong World once OP introduces
Brook
as it's dubbed by Funi

Part 1 characters had such awesome back stories, it makes the most recent back stories of characters in part 2 look really awful watching these again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom