• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say Shikamaru series?

STSNTNM.jpg

So much awkward sexual tension in this Naruto Hinata scene right before the finals

I swear to God that if Naruto ends up with Sakura at the end of the series I will eternally rage

Levyne

Banned
I sometimes feel that anime/japanese pairings seem manufactured, like everyone must end up with someone or else something is wrong. And then some people insist things like Ike/Soren or Yuri/Estelle must be pairings when the absence of one just seems out of place or something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
eh. i liked that scene. it gave a pretty decent reason for why Hinata was attracted to him.

Honestly everything backstory wise that involves the Hyugas turns out pretty well.

Hell part of the reason why some people were slightly bummed that Naruto Uncut ended where it did was that the upcoming back story bombs are all really well done.

I sometimes feel that anime/japanese pairings seem manufactured, like everyone must end up with someone or else something is wrong. And then some people insist things like Ike/Soren or Yuri/Estelle must be pairings when the absence of one just seems out of place or something.
Bro, Soren x Ike is the definition of OTP.

My top 3 acceptable endings for Naruto are as follows

Naruto x Hinata
Naruto x S
auske
Bachelor Naruto end
When I was much younger I definitely wanted Sakura x Naruto to happen. Then I realized she was a mentally unstable girl who was obsessed with a guy with no nice qualities.

Bro, Soren x Ike is the definition of OTP.

When I was much younger I definitely wanted Sakura x Naruto to happen. Then I realized she was a mentally unstable girl who was obsessed with a guy with no nice qualities.

Second the motion that Ike x Soren is OTP

When I first started reading the series I wanted Naruto x Sakura, then somewhere around this part in the manga I said "awe hell naw" and rode the Hinata bandwagon the rest of the way.

Honestly everything backstory wise that involves the Hyugas turns out pretty well.

Hell part of the reason why some people were slightly bummed that Naruto Uncut ended where it did was that the upcoming back story bombs are all really well done.

so far
Orochimaru's
is kind of hard to take seriously. was nobody aware this guy had EVIL tattooed on his face?

Thank God Oda managed not to let pairings ruin his manga.
What are you talking about? Sanji x Every pretty girl in the world is OTP. Clearly.

When I first started reading the series I wanted Naruto x Sakura, then somewhere around this part in the manga I said "awe hell naw" and rode the Hinata bandwagon the rest of the way.
My man. Sakura can have that douchebag.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Laura Bailey is closer to Troy Baker though; mainly video games with anime sprinkled in.

The more I watch Kill la Kill the more I think it'd be too hard to edit without having scenes redone entirely, which would be grossly expensive.
I remember when it was steve blum that was the guy that was in everything, everyone seems to go for the hot new person, not the hardest working man in the VA industry >.>

lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Hinata always deserved that win.

Hinata always deserved that win.

Well when Hinata was just a strange girl with a crush in the distance that said one line in one chapter while Sakura was a lead character I couldn't have imagined where things would go. Once Hinata's role in the plot grew
in part 2 awwee yeaaah
during the Chunin exam Sakura was tossed to the curb.

Nothing pisses me off more in shonen manga/anime when romantic stuff is teased and then never ever acknowledged in the ending. FMA (as usual) handled the relationships for both Ed and Al perfectly.

The only problem I have is when authors force the romantic stuff just to pander to the heckling fanbase.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The only problem I have is when authors force the romantic stuff just to pander to the heckling fanbase.

Which is why I like One Piece. Completely ignore all that stuff except when it's needed to tell a joke or for plot reasons. They've got no time for that shit, shit gets too real too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom