• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

I will never understand how this show was not cancelled in its first 50 episodes.

Some people will like anything. I have people in my school's anime club who legitimately believe SAO is an amazing anime and has "one of the best love stories in history."

daveo42

Banned
I think the reason why 269 had next to nothing happen in it was because it originally aired as a double episode and they probably got away with doing less since they both aired at the same time. At least we are progressing with Spandam's evil plan to blow of the Straw hats.

Luffy v Blueno starts this week along with some other stuff.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Some people will like anything. I have people in my school's anime club who legitimately believe SAO is an amazing anime and has "one of the best love stories in history."

Put on a ring. Preferably with a giant gem stone.
And slap them. Hard.

It's OK the
pain arc
makes up for it.
I think some of the coming episodes are pretty ok, though fillers...which fill up a lot more space in shippuden. Which I find weird cause they had 5 seasons worth of fillers before shippuden even started, shouldnt that have been enough time so that the manga wouldnt catch up. Hell the anime is a whole year behind the manga right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom