• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
iRiRATHcbmDPe.gif

SNIPER KING, SON!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
again the worst part of One Piece arcs is the attention given to the fodder and sidecharacters when deep down you really want to just see the strawhats do their thing.
Seriously. This is why it was so hard to get through Skypiea.

& Usopp taking Foxy's disguise design?

For those who don't know/didn't watch, Luffy and the crew landed on a prehistoric island awhile back where they met two giants from a legendary place called Elbaf.

again the worst part of One Piece arcs is the attention given to the fodder and sidecharacters when deep down you really want to just see the strawhats do their thing.
I personally dont mind since it makes the rest of the characters a bit more fleshed out, unlike naruto side characters who shod be more interesting but arent given enough spotlight.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My memory's bad on the earlier arcs from One Piece, someone wanna explain/refresh my memory? & how 4kids screwed it up?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
That is the thing about One Piece you really can't skip over shit because you never know what bit of obscura will boomerang and become important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom