• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio-Frost

I think some of the coming episodes are pretty ok, though fillers...which fill up a lot more space in shippuden. Which I find weird cause they had 5 seasons worth of fillers before shippuden even started, shouldnt that have been enough time so that the manga wouldnt catch up. Hell the anime is a whole year behind the manga right now.
Speaking of filler
I just saw the whole fire temple filler arc and that was awful.

I've just been watching ahead, I played uns2 and 3 but 2 really skipped over a lot of details, it's nice seeing the story and understanding everything now.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
enough with the recaps

Get use to it, it was my main complaint in the anime but the reason they do i is so there wont be filler arcs, but then also in this arc there will be about 2 filler episodes that have nothing to do with the plot ala bleach filler sometimes

Squalor

"This is the furthest that anyone has infiltrated into the mouth of the World Government."

They don't call him Rubber Man for nothing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All these recaps work perfectly for a block like Toonami, if you miss a week you won't miss anything thanks to the recaps

Good point.

It should also be noted that in Japan, One Piece the anime is for pretty young kids. Where as the manga is meant for everyone. I realized this after seeing a video of a bunch of 4 year old kids dancing to the Toriko opening.

Bio-Frost

Get use to it, it was my main complaint in the anime but the reason they do i is so there wont be filler arcs, but then also in this arc there will be about 2 filler episodes that have nothing to do with the plot ala bleach filler sometimes
They are pretty good filler though.

Can someone explain how air door works?

world-without-books-gifs-imagination.gif

Mik317

again the worst part of One Piece arcs is the attention given to the fodder and sidecharacters when deep down you really want to just see the strawhats do their thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom