• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

I promise you won't be let down. Just know that right now they are simply trying to find out where the Beastmen are coming from.

Ohhh that really helps. This and the last ep I was kinda seeing as baddie of the week, but knowing that puts things into a better perspective.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How do you make "I want to play a game" so boring?

"we can't use the Riddler so I guess we'll use this egg dude"

And that's what's missing. This would be so much better if it was Riddler, not fucking Humpty Dumpty.

daveo42

Banned
Blood is naturally red when exposed to air due to the iron content, even if the person was suffocated to death and then bled.

These puzzles are asinine.

BatDan

To be fair if Riddler saw the riddles he came up with he would shoot himself out of shame.

Batman: TAS only had 2 or 3 Riddler episodes in its entire run because they had to make the Riddler smart without making Batman an idiot. They were some of the best episodes.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Minus this episode ofc, I've really liked animation for this show but the story feels a bit aimless so far. I know they are introducing characters and world building but I'm still not sure where team gurren is even going. But I'll take everyone's word that it picks up since I have heard it's a bit slow at first.

I dont remember if its been stated yet but they'er basically heading towards where the gunmen are coming from so they can stop them, notice how they dont seem to make any progress and there are only like 3 of them that can actually fight, it will continue to make more sense and get better as the show goes on

Mik317

Give Gurren 8.

I'll give it the entire series...not like I have anything else to do w/ my insomnia right now. I don't go to bed until 4 am most day anyway.

I also would like to watch the entire thing to give it a fair shot.

don't want to just be a hater.

BatDan

This episode was written by Adam Beechen. He wrote that storyline where Cassandra Cain became a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom