• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't overcomplicate things and enjoy
blind
girl with a gun.
6Sq6lpP.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pretty sure that's Melfina from Outlaw Star.

Gene Starwind has a bunch of cameo VA roles in this series, including one of the goons just now.

Pretty sure that's Melfina from Outlaw Star.

Gene Starwind has a bunch of cameo VA roles in this series, including one of the goons just now.

Yup it is. Also, man I fucking miss Melfina. I miss her so much in the Toonami block. I'm out folks, gonna dream about Melfina...as in, I should watch my Outlaw Star DVD collection so I can revisit Melfina again.

Yup it is. Also, man I fucking miss Melfina. I miss her so much in the Toonami block. I'm out folks, gonna dream about Melfina...as in, I should watch my Outlaw Star DVD collection so I can revisit Melfina again.

I know they don't want to make Toonami a nostalgia block, but I'd totally be happy if they can (for very cheap) get some older shows to keep the bottom of the block from being the same 3-4 shows over and over again

I know I said I'm out, but...man.

Rocco's never coming...and it ends in a snowy nite. The true definition of a See You Space Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom