• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So honest question, why are Ichigo and the Fullbring fighting again? Yeah they back stabbed him, but they have what they want and Ichigo has his powers back... so agree to never see each other again?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
OH MY GOD

THIS SHOW

WHO DESIGNED THIS

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

CAN I MOVE TO JAPAN AND MAKE A TERRIBLE ANIME IS IT THIS EASY

You gotta make a terrible manga first.

Or if you want to make a terrible anime, just make something with incest.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
wait.....hat was the point of all of this
It was supposed to be a reboot and a return to form for Bleach but it turned out super unpopular so the author undid everything right... About.... Now. Welp!

Humorlessly bleach's ratings kept falling anyway. Hence the anime cancellation and lack of promotion.

LOLDSFAN

Ginjo it's ogre now.

mxpxUZK.jpg

Jarate

Banned
You gotta make a terrible manga first.

Or if you want to make a terrible anime, just make something with incest.

alright, its about an average everyday high school girl, who wears revealing outfits, and fights with a giant sword, and has a sister who wants to have sex with the main character, who is also 12. And tentacles

where's my paycheck japan

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It was supposed to be a reboot and a return to form for Bleach but it turned out super unpopular so the author undid everything right... About.... Now. Welp!

Humorlessly bleach's ratings kept falling anyway. Hence the anime cancellation and lack of promotion.

Even with the
Nazi Quincies and killing Old Man Genocide
, ratings and sales are still garbage.

Gorillaz

whatever

DANDY FINALE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So honest question, why are Ichigo and the Fullbring fighting again? Yeah they back stabbed him, but they have what they want and Ichigo has his powers back... so agree to never see each other again?
There is a stupid reason but I can't remember if it's been revealed yet or not

That episode rendered the whole arc pointless

I'm upset there's only a month left. I wanted to see how much dumber it could have gotten from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom