• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Viva Namide...

One last time.

iT5ZSYFtLiEPK.gif

iw4enbmogGbIA.gif

Get out from under that rock.
It was on the last two weeks. Thankfully it's moving up to an earlier time next week with Space Dandy moving down and Beware off the block.

It's was at the 3:00 slot, and is being moved up to the 2:30.

What are they replacing Beware the Batman with next week?

It's been on the last two weeks at 3:00am.
Oh ok, cool. Hopefully I'll be back to watching Toonami soon. My Saturdays have been....busy for quite a while now.

They gave an explanation but it sounded like bullshit at the time (something about giving their powers up to be fully human because Fullbring powers suck for some reason) and I'm 100000% sure its bullshit now after these events.

That's why the brainwashed Fullbring wanted to help him out, I don't remember what their real end goal is...or if they even had one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, this is gonna be the last time we hear Viva Namida, isn't it? Just glad I got the long version on my Vita.

Amikami

Banned
So uh, is Dandy like some rare alien himself, or some pionium creature...

Space Dandy is rerunning in a later slot. Batman is effectively replaced by Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig. Clone Wars is effectively replaced by Big O Season 2.

That also means Hellsing moves up to 2AM on the East coast.

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom