• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So honest question, why are Ichigo and the Fullbring fighting again? Yeah they back stabbed him, but they have what they want and Ichigo has his powers back... so agree to never see each other again?

Asking again because if it was explained I honestly don't remember

I believe it's explained why they wanted Ichigo's powers... but IIRC it doesn't really conflict with the soul society again? So why are they fighting besides shut up it's shonen?

Mik317

So honest question, why are Ichigo and the Fullbring fighting again? Yeah they back stabbed him, but they have what they want and Ichigo has his powers back... so agree to never see each other again?

yeah I don't really get it either.

It just feels like Kubo got complaints about it, made up some shit to get Ichigo's powers back and then realized he had to defeat the badguys too.

It's really messy.

Could have been handled better (i.e not have that happen and just have Ichigo get his power back through some other...bullshit method and then kick Ginjo's ass for the "rest" of his powers...or at least give him a reason to have to fight him now...)

I'm not ready for this:

LnX92sS.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Dandy, why do you gotta go? Our Saturdays won't be dandy anymore.

Also, Beware the Batman blows Blowout special coming to you soon. Prepare your alcohol and your fake firearms!

Holy god. No. Just no. This is beyond horrible. Horrid deus ex machina play anyway but did the captains all need to come? Sigh.

Look Bleach, if you want to end things with some class have Byakuya solo the joint.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Welp, I'm out. Hope you guys enjoy Dandy.

Edit: Hellsing Ultimate is now on Toonami? Where the hell have I been?

Get out from under that rock.
It was on the last two weeks. Thankfully it's moving up to an earlier time next week with Space Dandy moving down and Beware off the block.

I'm here for Dandy and Dandy alone, baby.
Can't stay up much longer like before. :( Body just wants to shut down after a certain point.
Final Namida too. :( sigh.

alright, its about an average everyday high school girl, who wears revealing outfits, and fights with a giant sword, and has a sister who wants to have sex with the main character, who is also 12. And tentacles

where's my paycheck japan

sounds worth checking out. when it coming to toonami?

Crocodile

Asking again because if it was explained I honestly don't remember

I believe it's explained why they wanted Ichigo's powers... but IIRC it doesn't really conflict with the soul society again? So why are they fighting besides shut up it's shonen?

They gave an explanation but it sounded like bullshit at the time (something about giving their powers up to be fully human because Fullbring powers suck for some reason) and I'm 100000% sure its bullshit now after these events.

yeah I don't really get it either.

It just feels like Kubo got complaints about it, made up some shit to get Ichigo's powers back and then realized he had to defeat the badguys too.

It's really messy.

Could have been handled better (i.e not have that happen and just have Ichigo get his power back through some other...bullshit method and then kick Ginjo's ass for the "rest" of his powers...or at least give him a reason to have to fight him now...)
Wanna know how this whole arc would have been better? If it didnt exist and the series ended when the beat Aizen or just have ichigo keeps his powers and go to the
spirit Nazis.
arc

I honestly don't mind the way Ichigo got his powers back, or the whole plan for the Fullbring to betray him from the beginning, I just wish it was better explained. They also could explain why they didn't decide to get Ichigo back his powers for nearly 18 months better as opposed to simply ignoring that plot hole.

Seda

I actually knew nothing about batman marathoning and then ending. Bad but good at the same time. What's replacing it?

Space Dandy is rerunning in a later slot. Batman is effectively replaced by Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig. Clone Wars is effectively replaced by Big O Season 2.

That also means Hellsing moves up to 2AM on the East coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom