• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Wait...is there no actual tracking system for everyone. Seems like a weird oversight. At least Alfred can put up a better fight than Batman.

daveo42

Banned
What is evening going on in that subplot anymore?

Katana, you haven't been all that helpful all this season anyway. Not like you'd be a ble to do anything now.

is it me or does dent sound different? Also, if Anarky died right there I will be so pissed.

Sounds kind of like Steve Blum there. Or someone trying to sound like him.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So yeah, Dandy competed with God to see who was more Dandy in the Chameleonean ep. Isn't that awesome?

Levyne

Banned
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif

daveo42

Banned
Time for our final showdown.

So on a scale of worst episode of beware, to worst episode of batman beyond where is it?

Even not being actual Batman, Terry Miginnis does a way better job than this Batman overall.

The episodes tonight were actually not that bad, just not anywhere near good enough for me as a Batman show.

daveo42

Banned
What is even going on here now. Where the hell did this science come in from.

Oh nevermind. No science, just weird power stuff.

Crocodile

More name dropping :p

Also this is also kind of convenient :p

Also we still have to clear Batman's name and there's like 2 minutes left or something.

daveo42

Banned
So Anarky was the main badguy all along?

Fuck this show. I'm out. As a consolation prize, everyone who made it to the end get this gif.

congratulations-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom