• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

New webcast every Tuesday at ~5pm

k7m6AFY.png

57CZA2b.png

2cWia2G.png

yLsH6kV.png

mmXq4Cs.png

nmttbLt.png

qzgdyGM.png

nmttbLt.png

j4YFb8q.png

nmttbLt.png

H419mGC.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14|[May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14||Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15|
|Aug15|

Seda

Too lazy to change any images this time

7pgQg4L.png

Sword Art Online II: September 26th
Attack On Titan: September 26th
Michiko & Hatchin: November 28th
Akame ga Kill!: January 23rd, 2016
Dragon Ball Z Kai: October 27th, 2016 (not including Buu Arc), December 30th, 2017 (including Buu Arc)
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Line_HTX

I'll try not to be stingy next time. I was trying to see what would happen if I brazenly yell "LATE!" one minute after Midnight ET.

:p

Hello, September! Even though it's still not September here in Houston for another 20 minutes or so...

Line_HTX

Weekday Gibberish™

[His Girl Friday's GET OUT gif]

Speaking of redubs... Maybe it would be nice to have Initial D be redubbed and keep the original music in.

Zubz

Banned
So, out of curiosity, is this thread just going to be me trying to figure out M&H next weekend?

LOLDSFAN

Sup new thread.

Off topic: I finally got a job and I'll be moving to Phoenix, AZ in the next couple days!!!

On topic: Might miss a Toonami or two but I guess it doesn't matter this week since it's Labor Day.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't believe I'm #7. Feels like I shouldn't have even made it into the top 10 since it seems I've been posting less due to getting that new 3rd shift part time job.

Cornbread78

Oh, new thread.. Very nice..

Don't forget you SAO lovin' clowns can come join us during the week for some "Let's Watch Anime" fun, lol:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1104608

my parting gif(t)

tumblr_nnfbtqgTun1urgg6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_nehb1c8tU81qbmv14o1_500.gif

Sinon is awesome....

There are some better gifs of some pretty good parts in S2, but I haven't stopped by in a couple Sat. nights, so I'm not sure what arc/episode you guys up to and don't want to spoil anything...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sniffs* Aah, new thread smell.
A shame the first week will be kind of pointless.

Line_HTX

Big SAO S2 spoiler: if you haven't finished watching it, do not click:

No, but she is
the only one still alive

To answer your question, we just started Mother's Rosario, and last Saturday was they got their names etched in the Raid Stone.

Suddenly, Yuuki's smile turned into Ryuko's edge.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom