• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

To answer your question, we just started Mother's Rosario, and last Saturday was they got their names etched in the Raid Stone.

Suddenly, Yuuki's smile turned into Ryuko's edge.

:p

Nice, I really liked this part of SAO, and I'll have to scroll through the old thread, but I bet it being a little better received around here, other than that KiritoGOD visit..

On that note, apparently this is a thing.
___wrestlemania_29_alternate_ending______by_sincity2100-d63uxql.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sword art online moar like Smell Farts online amirite

I'm sorry
No, it's moar liek BORED FARTS OFFLINE. Get it rite.

& thus, Sept. has begun & the long wave of games coming out this month. *waits for Danganronpa AE LE to arrive* Also Ace Attorney 6 confirmed for US yeeesss.

Cornbread78

No, it's moar liek BORED FARTS OFFLINE. Get it rite.

& thus, Sept. has begun & the long wave of games coming out this month. *waits for Danganronpa AE LE to arrive* Also Ace Attorney 6 confirmed for US yeeesss.

Sword art online moar like Smell Farts online amirite

I'm sorry

On that note, apparently this is a thing.

Oh wow... I can't even..

Just wait until S3 comes along, from what everyone has said, it has some bad elements from S1 mixed with a lot of the elements of the ending of S2, so yeah, totally different than what everyone loves about the first 15 episodes, lol.

Seda

nothing in september (will be playing radiant historia and grandia XTREME instead)

legend of legacy in october, tales of zestiria probably later after release

trails of cold steel in november

trails in the sky sc whenever

I bought a bunch of infinity engine games on GOG that i need to play through too (+ Gurumin)

oh yeah also 999 some jerk is making me play

On topic:

sZPhAQP.png

Mizerman

Honestly, SAO just...bores me. To me, the characters that's there just do not click with me and I don't really find them likable enough to root for.

Jarate

Banned
Can we please stop with the

LOOK AT ME DRAW POORLY FOR AN ADVERTISEMENT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WE DREW IN A HIGH SCHOOL NOTEBOOK shit that is super pervasive in Adult Swims advertising. This shit isn't fucking Napoleon Dynamite.

Line_HTX

Yes, I agree.

We need to push One Piece....

...off of Toonami, before it sinks the entire ship.

Junior Please... Toonami Faithful™ got that taken care of, haha

All six shows are doing fantastic, though, and man... that Akame... People love their cheesy villains, Mines, and cut openings that deserve In Flames.

I need to get stronger watch more.

Oh, new thread.. Very nice..

Don't forget you SAO lovin' clowns can come join us during the week for some "Let's Watch Anime" fun, lol:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1104608

my parting gif(t)

tumblr_nnfbtqgTun1urgg6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_nehb1c8tU81qbmv14o1_500.gif

Sinon is awesome....

There are some better gifs of some pretty good parts in S2, but I haven't stopped by in a couple Sat. nights, so I'm not sure what arc/episode you guys up to and don't want to spoil anything...
I.....I think you've misread the general vibe of this thread.

Crocodile

Ratings still doing great <3

Well that wasn't what I expected when I clicked that link LOL

I guess they want to squeeze more value of the anime footage that's already been produced? :p

I'm sure he's being sarcastic. That or our reactions to this past weekend's episode which was actually decent for like 2/3rds of it is throwing him off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Keep talking about SAO in here, I dare you. You won't like the results.

3TyvGYU.gif

I'm seriously working on this right now.

Line_HTX

spamming isnt an achievement!

Hey man, I mostly keep it relevant and on-topic! I've even tried attempting a shitty basic way of making a 4-koma post.

Cornbread doesn't care, I think.

I think Cornbread is the biggest SAO person on this forum, and he says he's immune to ToonamiGAF's revulsion, if you will, haha

I would like Cornbread more if he wasn't a Tom Brady fan though... =D

Extra Edition airing when, Man God?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Part one is dropping tonight before midnight eastern. Might be two parts, might be three.

Spoiling gifs and the start of a new month helped get me back into the game with no FFV to play anymore. Gonna try and drop something every weekday.

Cornbread78

I think Cornbread is the biggest SAO person on this forum, and he says he's immune to ToonamiGAF's revulsion, if you will, haha
I would like Cornbread more if he wasn't a Tom Brady fan though... =D

Lol, my man TB, lol. As a Pat's fan, I have to stay out of the NFL thread, and as a SAO fan, I just have to mumble my praise here and in the anime thread, lol.

i love sao too

TUSR's secret crush... How cute.

Cornbread doesn't care, I think.

Ding ding ding, Lol. I joke about and stay away from the creepy fanboy love for it. Even I can admit it's got some faults, lol.

Lol, totally. Just wait until I do the S3 OT..

Keep talking about SAO in here, I dare you. You won't like the results.

Oh, I see the results almost every weekend. Just call me a quiet observer, lol.

In conclusion, just like there are Deflategate truthers that think Tom Brady had needles and took air out of footballs to get a competitive advantage, there are also SAO fans out there that love a little Asuna x Kirito..

tumblr_static_tumblr_mfgutwul7d1qbteklo1_500.gif

I'm just trying to get you pumped for the rest of the season, lol.

Line_HTX

Kiritobread, I hope you circled December 13 on your calendar, because Tom will be squashed like a pancake! >:)

Hmm... So far I'm amused by AgK. I guess I should be glad I dropped after three eps and came back now that it's on Toonami. This Esdeath is the next episode, correct? Is she as good as that "War" promo video a couple of weeks back?

Michiko marathon is going to be really neat. I love the Brazilian-style soundtrack.

Terrible combination, Man God. Kirito Cena is more fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom