• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Good news! Hulu now has a 12 dollar a month plan with no commercials. Good if you want to catch up on dubbed One Piece

Soulflarz

Banned
Good news! Hulu now has a 12 dollar a month plan with no commercials. Good if you want to catch up on dubbed One Piece

Adding onto this, if OP dubbed is the primary thing you want to watch-
Funi is like $20 for a year if you split it with someone on a sale though (or less than hulus anyways if paying alone)

If OP is your only goal. Hulu has more TV options in general, obviously.

Yeah, if you wanna marathon One Piece, go towards FUNi's subscription. Works good for me.
Although, I think my subscription broke.

5337f.png

Soulflarz

Banned
I had a Roosterteeth sub for 3 years until they redid their payment system entirely because I paid for 6 months (which was actually cheap at the time?) and they didn't update mine, whoops >_> didn't really use it though so kind of a moot point.

I had a Roosterteeth sub for 3 years until they redid their payment system entirely because I paid for 6 months (which was actually cheap at the time?) and they didn't update mine, whoops >_> didn't really use it though so kind of a moot point.

I can't even remember the last time I saw something from RT that I genuinely found funny/enjoyable

Jarate

Banned
Rooster Teeth is something I never understood how they were popular and where did they get that fame

I still don't know what Rooster Teeth even is

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Rooster Teeth is something I never understood how they were popular and where did they get that fame

I still don't know what Rooster Teeth even is

They rose to fame with Red vs. Blue, one of the earliest Halo machinimas (the animation not the company). Since then they became an all-purpose gaming channel.

Soulflarz

Banned
I can't even remember the last time I saw something from RT that I genuinely found funny/enjoyable

Yeah this was ~4 years ago, I haven't seen RT in forever. Nowadays, I can't justify wasting time seeing people talk about games or such for hours, why would I do that when I can play the same games and form my own opinions?

Yeah this was ~4 years ago, I haven't seen RT in forever. Nowadays, I can't justify wasting time seeing people talk about games or such for hours, why would I do that when I can play the same games and form my own opinions?

What else do you propose I do while driving 30+ minutes one way to work?

Ponn

Banned
Got email from funimation for a Tokyo Ghoul collectors edition. Hey this looks neat.
*click on link*
$100. Nope not that neat.

Ugh... why Parasyte and not something else....

Because its popular and well receivied amongst most anime fans not on neogaf

Heck it was top 10 last year in aoty voting on gaf so despite some very vocal mehness to the show among anime gaf and some users here they're apparently a vocal minor

You know what else was well received by people not on neogaf?

Sword Art Online.

Honestly, I'd rather have a repeat of one of the older shows than Parasyte.

Parasyte is a lot better then SAO, despite its faults Parasyte is still legitametly good imo.

It'll be interesting to see how the marathon does.

Labor day isn't what I would consider a big holiday. I don't think many people go off and drastically alter their schedule.

It'll be interesting to see how the marathon does.

Labor day isn't what I would consider a big holiday. I don't think many people go off and drastically alter their schedule.

A lot of people get monday off, so they may take a personal on friday or tuesday to get a mini vacaton away from work.

BBboy20

Metal Gear has changed.

Yes, run child. Run like the wind! Fly away and escape the mountains of madness, for there is no hope to be found here. Only despair and...
The life story of Big Boss...

...and the description of the first level...

Rakkety Tam

Neo Member
RWBY has flaws, that's for sure, but it also has maybe the best action choreography and soundtrack I've seen. I've always been fairly surprised by the dislike it's netted from some people. Also, it's one of the few things I'm actually a fan
atic
of. I would vastly enjoy for it to show up on Toonami, but that will probably never happen for various reasons.

Parasyte is a lot better then SAO, despite its faults Parasyte is still legitametly good imo.

STOP, parasyte has been proven to possess numerous flaws in writing and execution that will be glaringly clear the second many viewers experience it. To compare it to Sword Art Online is equivalent to comparing the writing of super mario kart to a Tolkien masterpiece, that is how far the reach is for parasyte to reach the high level of SAO. The only good in parasyte is the soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom