• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
#BringBackBlueExorcist
ounym.gif

On the one hand, the early episodes, the comedy/slice-of-life & the last few episodes were fun to watch/make fun of, but man, the rest of the episodes were soooooooooo boring at times. I almost fell asleep on that one episode about the cat. When it wasn't being a comedy or having silly lines about killing Satan with tits, it was so full of shonen tropes.

I still maintain that overall I had more fun with Blue Exorcist than I did with Kill la Kill.

Granted, that's mostly because Blue Exorcist got incredibly terrible toward the end.

I would say that I was more attached to the characters of Blue Exorcist than most Shonen anime.

Much more than the characters of Kill La Kill.

So a marathon for Thanksgiving weekend and a marathon for the first weekend when most kids will be going on X-mas break. Going to take a wild guess the first Marathon will be AgK and the second will be Parasyte.
No SAO marathon? The horror! How will I survive without ever seeing DEATHGUN again?! Would be perfect timing, too! Thanksgiving is a fantastic weekend to get completely wasted on whatever booze you like to switch to when it starts to get cold! I love celebrating the start of The Time Where You Do Not Leave The House For 100 Days.
I live in Wisconsin.

Those would be more logical marathon choices, though. That much AgK would probably be enjoyable while intoxicated, assuming the next several episodes stay parody-grade bad. I'll take it!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG, that is going to be glorious just for the fact for certain scenes being done in live-action.

I do wonder how they'll do some of the reaction faces, which are another great part.

Regiruler

Me and my roommate were rearranging, and we had to have stuff out in the hall so we had room to move around when rearranging the bed, desks, and closets. One of these things was a medium-size white fan that I really liked. About an hour later, I notice I don't know where the fan is, and start digging through my stuff, going over each location about 3 times. I look into my roomate's stuff gingerly, only really looking in places it could have been stuck by mistake. I'm now increasingly paranoid that someone stole it, and to make matters worse in one of the rooms a door down, I spotted a fan identical to the one I had, but black.

One particular hair-brained theory is that the guy took it and spraypainted it black, but the logo in the front was still visible, so he either had a way to cover it, or It was actually his and I'm just crazy. It doesn't help the guy gave me an angry stare and shut his door when he noticed me going by a few times.

It's not the money (it only costs about $20), it's the terrible feeling that my setup is now incomplete.

Apologies for getting a little too off-topic, but college stories have popped up before, and it's not like this thread is getting much more activity tonight anyway.

Squalor

Do you really think he had the time to spray paint the fan?

Maybe he gave you a dirty look because you were staring into his room without saying anything, haha.

Those live-action Prison School boobs are going to be too small.

Regiruler

Do you really think he had the time to spray paint the fan?

Maybe he gave you a dirty look because you were staring into his room without saying anything, haha.

Those live-action Prison School boobs are going to be too small.

Hell if I know, I'm not personally familiar with how long it is to spray paint something.

It fell apart with the logo though, he'd be more likely to just spray over it.

First day of work done. My legs feel like jelly right now. Getting gel insoles for tommorow. All my coworkers are nice and the job is really pretty easy. All in all good stuff.

Regiruler

Speaking of work, I just remembered I have reading and a minor Python assignment due at midnight yet I can't bring myself to get on my school computer.

On that note virtual desktops is such a great feature after having upgraded my alienware, but due to some malfunction or bug they don't want us upgrading our school computers. Bleh.

I'll stop now before seda bans me.

I feel like a tag should be earned for doing something special good or bad like Fox's not reading the OP he posted himself or Man God's non-canon episode recapping. A tag earned from a "who wants one" me me me fest probably won't feel as special.

Regiruler

I feel like a tag should be earned for doing something special good or bad like Fox's not reading the OP he posted himself or Man God's non-canon episode recapping. A tag earned from a "who wants one" me me me fest probably won't feel as special.

I've done stupid enough shit that I should have been tagged by now.

"Kissed a lot of Ass for this Tag" has a nice ring to it. Do it, seda!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Since y'all are posting I'm gonna reward you with another installment of:

3TyvGYU.gif

Featuring the Alfheim plot synopsis! Maybe even the all new storyline that takes place in between SAO 1 and 2 that involves swimming! We'll see how much I get done before 11:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom