• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember a girl with a dog that is a science a experiment, I think? and she was mad that her master, the evil badguy with a eye patch that tatsumi got lucky and killed, got killed.

Yeah that girl, she's actually legit cray and replaced most of her body parts with guns and metal.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"NASA is pretty smart"

That's putting it lightly. They dropped a 2000 pound robotic science lab onto another planet via skycrane.... and that was only a tiny part of the landing sequence

Nah son, the author knows what he is doing. He's putting the bait out there and people are lapping it up.

Oh, he absolutely knows what he's doing in that aspect, but at the same time, he's made it perfectly clear
Esdeath is essentially a sociopath incapable of empathizing with anyone "weak", and thus will always be enemies with Night Raid.
There's a lot of dumb shit in AkG, but it's still pretty consistent with stuff like that, and I really can't imagine that she'll be redeemed in any way. If she is, the series can go fuck itself.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
EXDEATH!

M62U7E1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom