• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It was hard to see, but there was a 2nd censor in the video. I feel like there might've been a scene cut as well.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Cant get over how much she looks like hiroshi, usually they base the daughter designs more off the mother

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
this scene plays out a little different once you've seen what Satoshi is capable of

yeah, Hatchin don't need to be anywhere near that dude

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Boy, this commercial SUURRREEEE must appeal to the Toonami demographic.

.......at 1 in the morning....

Raxus

I'll be the first to admit that a lot of this is still hard to follow on rewatch. Time for more Michiko & Hatchin.

I got most of the pieces (for what we got) put together so far. A few missing pieces and I think I will have a full picture of what happened.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll be the first to admit that a lot of this is still hard to follow on rewatch. Time for more Michiko & Hatchin.
Hiroshi was looking for the red heads girl. Found Michiko. Michiko confronted the red head and got owned. She apparently tricked him into meeting him again and killed him, which got her in jail and she apparently confessed to doing even though she now says she didn't. Big fat Russian guy was red heaf's skinny ass assistant and red head's murder started a gang war which ended with Satoshi in control and the russians as underlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom