• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Michiko & Hatchin dub on adult swim now. This English dub is terrible. Gosh damn these people can't act and the weird dialogue is more noticeable here. I really wanted to like the anime a lot when I watched the Japanese dub with subtitles, but that dialogue needed to be better. I'm not sure if the translations and localization fell off, but the end result was not good. I could've cleaned that shit up for them with a rough translation.

Cowboy%20Bebop%20-%20Spike%20Saying%20'Bang'.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Watching the Michiko & Hatchin dub on adult swim now. This English dub is terrible. Gosh damn these people can't act and the weird dialogue is more prominent here. I really wanted to like the anime a lot, but that dialogue needed to be better. I'm not sure if the translations and localization fell off, but the end result was not good. I could've cleaned that shit up for them with a rough translation.

wut

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess I'll translate the episode titles (at least according to Dish) since Funimation didn't.

Saudade of Fools.

Raxus

Wantanbe loves putting crooked old ladies in his anime. Hopefully she doesn't suffer the same fate as the one from Bebop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom