• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToonamiGAF rite nao

nVUanBC.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
༼ つε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿◕_◕ ༽つ

Crocodile

Whenever you think it can't get worse SAO FINDS A WAY!

I'm like just legit stunned! Like how? This defies all logic and principle and common sense and decency

Wait until Season 3 where it's revealed that Kayaba actually didn't kill those 4000+ people and they're all on a remote island.

Ok I LOLed

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Like literally all they had to do

ALL THEY HAD TO DO was just stick the landing and they end SAO 2 on a note of genuine emotion despite the fact that it's a show about MMOs, with one of the series's better episodes.

BUT NO

So incompetent that they blew it all up in four sentences.

Fuck Sword Art Online.

That's Kirito's super aggressive immune system. It actively hunts out women who don't succumb to his perfect charm and eliminates them.

Oh, like that Next Generation season 2 episode with supermen sealed in action figure clam shell packaging that have a super airborne immune system.

This makes me just want to open my dvds and watch this arc. How can people watch shippuden AGAIN at one episode a week at a time. This is such a suspenseful art as everytime Naruto learned or was learning a new jutsu I was in much anticipation.

Line_HTX

Whenever you think it can't get worse SAO FINDS A WAY!

I'm like just legit stunned! Like how? This defies all logic and principle and common sense and decency

Ok I LOLed

SAO is still very popular with the US crowd in addition to JP crowds.

I fear for the future.

Korigama

Thousands of people dead after trapping them in the first MMO in this series, with the people who actually survived having lost two years of their lives that they'll never get back, with him not even remembering WHY he did that to them...and yet, this show continues to treat him like a saint.

Fuck. EVERYTHING.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
*comes back into thread after eating*

So how was the finale guys? Did you like it?

*sobs uncontrollably* ༼ つε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿◕_◕ ༽つ

Crocodile

Like literally all they had to do

ALL THEY HAD TO DO was just stick the landing and they end SAO 2 on a note of genuine emotion despite the fact that it's a show about MMOs, with one of the series's better episodes.

BUT NO

So incompetent that they blew it all up in four sentences.

Fuck Sword Art Online.

z7AKE2d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom