• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ooooohhh thiiisss oooonnneee

night yalll
KJTvbUb.gif

you know, the source material isn't full of annoying children

i know the target audience is kids, but maybe the fact that the series became popular without obnoxious kid characters should tell you something

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL, okay, I admit, everyone being shocked was actually kind of funny.

OMG ROBIN ACTUALLY HAS A PARASYTE IN HER ARMS!!!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
you know, the source material isn't full of annoying children

i know the target audience is kids, but maybe the fact that the series became popular without obnoxious kid characters should tell you something
Yeah, companies try to shoe-horn in a kid as a "vessel" for the audience to place themselves in, but usually fails.

......wait, so why does THAT Yagara suddenly bring memories when they were JUST riding one earlier.

Cornbread78

I see ya'll enjoyed that final great episode of SAO tonight/this morning. Season 3 can't come soon enough. You all can see where the show is heading now. Good places man, good places, Love some sci-fi shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well he originally started as more of an ugly character that Oda progressively made cuter due to fucking money evolving art style

I actually think oldschool Chopper was cuter then his current "Look at the size of that boy's head" appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom