• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ghost shit is really dumb

bM2KLAx.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well.....a bit sad, but also overplayed.

..........at least not as overplayed as SAO......

OH HEY A REPLACEMENT PET.

I guess this thing is dead? God this episode was a complete waste of time *yawn*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is there a link to these older designs?

I'm pretty sure by "older", they mean what we're seeing now in the anime, and "newer" refers to what they look like now in Japan.

>Show called "Last Man on Earth"
>Shows that he's not the last man on Earth

FALSE ADVERTISING, FOX.

You know when I first saw the trailers and they clearly showed a weird chick in them I assumed part of the series would be if she was actually just a figment of the main characters imagination due to his loneliness/anxiety and that it'd be a running gag for him to interact with a character that sometimes seemed real and sometimes seemed like an imaginary character. Having read on wikipedia though apparently no she's just a weird chick and not only that but there are several survivors in season 2 to the point where the title of the series is truly dumb.

Is it strange that this show came out in 2013, is super popular ... yet still doesn't have a 2nd season out yet?

Probably didn't have enough material for a second season until now.

The monthly manga started in September 2009, the anime started in April 2013

When the series started they were up to around chapter 43 or 44, the first season anime covered 34 chapters in 25 episodes. So to get a similar type of pacing for a second season they needed another 24 chapters to work with aka 2 years of manga. Chapter 68 came out April of 2015 and very clearly heading towards the climax of an arc that feels like anime season 2 stopping point. That's why we're not seeing the next season until next year, they only just got enough content to adapt another 25 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom