• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

wait...her life isn't complete garbage at the moment?

shit will hit the fan soon because there is no way that is allowed

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well at least it shouldn't be as bad compared to what those twins in Black Lagoon had to go through.....

..........RIGHT?!

Dogs can go from being healthy and old to dead in less then a year the dogs in that commercial probably died within a few months of filming

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There's a very BIG difference

My point was either way the same horrible shit is gonna go down, because what kind of freak would be looking for a child slave anyway? Exactly the same kind of shit who would be looking to do that other nasty disgusting shit.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This episode just really highlights the biggest flaw with the show, when you have to go to these lengths to make your lead seem like the better option, you may have written an abstemious shitheel.

Well at least it shouldn't be as bad compared to what those twins in Black Lagoon had to go through.....

..........RIGHT?!

I mean at least the twins got to die and get out of the horrible world they were trapped in, I feel Hatchin will have no such luck

My point was either way the same horrible shit is gonna go down, because what kind of freak would be looking for a child slave anyway? Exactly the same kind of shit who would be looking to do that other nasty disgusting shit.

I mean Hatchin basically started the series as a child slave, and the women who raised Michiko was selling kids for child slavery, their was no implication of child rape in those scenes... unlike this episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom