• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

It's still bad, like, worst on the block bad, but I think the dub has improved slightly from earlier episodes.

either that or it's starting to fit the show as a sort of gag dub

so in the manga did this happen so soon?

if so, then wow...death has to be set up for it to be a big deal like they want it to be here.

Yeah it happens early on in the manga as well, this death is more to establish that anyone can die at any time. It's why Sheele gets a big push in the last episode/previous chapters

Rutger

Banned
Haha, this show really doesn't know how to get one invested in what happens.

The fight was pretty dull too, the villain just kept pulling new skills out of her ass so she could actually have a chance.

Her ultimate attack is a solar flare? Looool

Well, it is the most consistently useful attack in DBZ.

Soulflarz

Banned
It's still bad, like, worst on the block bad, but I think the dub has improved slightly from earlier episodes.

Probably the second. Though yes, we haven't had a specific line that made me immediately go "what the hell was said" so far.

Also this subway ad is weird.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

The gag is that ADV is stuck in the year 2000.

kewlmyc

You're just getting used to it, is all. It's still pretty bad.

Sheele's one character trope was that she was an air head

Even though she launched the initial attack on Justice because she said that killing her would kill the dog. I ain't buying any logic, even if she's an air head.

Pretty hilarious scene though for a show that's been boring me since the first episode.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Pretty sure we're just getting used to it.

I can't believe they found a show worse than SAO. I'd be impressed if I wasn't laughing so hard at THE EDGEEEEEEEEE

Seda

Pretty sure we're just getting used to it.

I can't believe they found a show worse than SAO. I'd be impressed if I wasn't laughing so hard at THE EDGEEEEEEEEE

Stockholm's Syndrome is setting in

You're just getting used to it, is all. It's still pretty bad.

I was also playing Grandia Xtreme earlier today which has some of the worst English VA I've ever heard so that's probably throwing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom