• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

BBboy20

Wait it's an actual series

Why

I'm betting they take very little and are using the name

Though will likely be better than the show
The whole franchise stems around the fact that the world is ok with mass murder so long it offers something in value to it.

Like, logistically, there won't be another online game after this.

LIke, even if they rewrite the whole thing where the main villain hacked SAO from the outside, the end result would still be the banning of VR technology in the foreseeable future.

and happy birthday, Raxus.

And yeah, that difference what gravitated us with IBO but once they went to actual space, it all started to fall apart.

Seda

Yeah according to my press emails FIGHTERZ was given a February timeframe by Bandai Namco EU, but Bandai Namco NA hasn't said anything more specific than early 2018. It's probably going to be a same-week launch or whatever, and Bandai Namco EU usually handles the bulk of the English PR stuff anyway.

Chase17

I believe it was said that the release date (or at least the JP release date) will be revealed in the next issue of v jump.

cntr

Banned
GITS SAC 2nd Gig coming October 21st
tachikoma3_6d658637c56bsfm.gif

You know, it just dawned on me, with Sentai putting all their shows on Amazon, I wonder if that disqualifies them from being put on Toonami.

On one hand, this might save us from Sentai dubs. On the other hand, it does mean less options for Toonami.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm trying to remember if I've seen 2nd Gig or not. I just hope I can stay focused considering it's at 3:30 & I've kind of been zoning out when Bebop comes on.

cntr

Banned
This is gonna be another show I'm seeing for the first time, since I held off on starting it on the bet that Toonami might air it.

So, lucky!

This is gonna be another show I'm seeing for the first time, since I held off on starting it on the bet that Toonami might air it.

So, lucky!

I've been hoping for this show for a while now, because somehow this show has yet to air in full on Toonami despite every episode airing on Toonami. They aired the last couple of episodes when the block started, and aired it up till episode 18 or so a few years ago before pulling it from the lineup when the block got cut down.

Top Bottom