• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

cntr

Banned
c2b1edc8521fcc91b7f269bs6x.gif

Xe4

Banned
I'm totally staying up for GitS, especially as I've seen absolutely no 2nd gig. I usually stayed up for AoT evem and I saw that really recently.

Also, I'm super glad they're keeping the block extention. I hope when Bebop and Star end they replace them. Maybe Bebop can be replaced by Dandy and Star with FLCL to drum up hype for S2?

So guys, is it worth it if I go with One Pace to catch up on One Piece? I'm right at the start of
Dressrosa

Gonna try and catch up & watch with my friend.

Even so, I know he'll probably want to watch the regular
, slow as shit
One Piece despite whatever I tell him AND despite us both making fun of the pace while watching the previous arc. He's the one who is 'hyped' at wanting to catch up, and only with me, but experiencing it this way isn't what I want...not at all.

Xe4

Banned
I think right now is a pretty good mix of new and old stuff. If it was up to me I replace Kai but that's happening in the not too distant future anyhow.

Other than that there's gonna be what? 3/4 older shows (if you count Kai) and four newer ones. And most of the older stuff is technically a TV premier (usually an HD premier, although Outlaw Star is running in it's entirety mostly unedited for the first time).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aside from MP100 & My Hero Academia, I legit don't know what we could possibly get next year. Hell, we still have no idea about FLCL2 & 3.

I'm sure Demarco plans way ahead so something like what I'm about to say doesn't happen, but I hope we're not anywhere near reaching a point where they go "welp, we're run out of shows we could possibly air"

zulux21

So guys, is it worth it if I go with One Pace to catch up on One Piece? I'm right at the start of
Dressrosa

Gonna try and catch up & watch with my friend.

Even so, I know he'll probably want to watch the regular
, slow as shit
One Piece despite whatever I tell him AND despite us both making fun of the pace while watching the previous arc. He's the one who is 'hyped' at wanting to catch up, and only with me, but experiencing it this way isn't what I want...not at all.

well given that arc is way to damn long even in the manga, any way to get through it faster is a good idea lol.

caliph95

Here's how the story goes we find out
About a Treasure in the Grand Line
Theres no doubt, The pirate whose eye is on it
He'll sing I'll be King of the Pirates
I'm gonna be king

ckohler

Episode 74 "I Have Special Eyes"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Zonic discuss National Treasure, gum gum Piccolo, cave man Goku, Devo, swerves, raid quests, weird dreams, Talk no Jutsu, and a hilarious cat girl.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode074.mp3

Timecodes:
0:01:33 News (OPM Season 2 Studio, IBO Season 2 trailer, Neo Yokio)
0:15:01 Dragonball Super
0:21:29 Dragonball Z Kai
0:26:40 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
0:34:51 Tokyo Ghoul √a
0:39:34 Hunter x Hunter
0:44:54 Lupin the III
0:50:19 Naruto Shippuden
0:55:39 Outlaw Star
1:00:17 Wrap up

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, you wouldn't think it was a kids game if you saw what shit Yami Yugi got up to in the manga.
I remember checking out the original manga via my library because I heard it wasn't just card games & damn, that series started dark.

cntr

Banned
you know, all these pictures of japanese delinquents with their moms makes holly and jotaro's relationship make a lot more sense

Top Bottom