• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
4125HlT.gif

cntr

Banned
Probably they wanted to make him look even more 'unique' compared to Yusuke, and also contrasting with his transformation.

Regiruler

Instead of watching the Kai marathon, I just ended up going ahead and watched the rest of the show by myself. Forgive me GAF!

(spoilers for a 20 year old show)
I enjoyed most of the Majin Buu stuff, but boy was the Super Buu arc a draaaag. It's extremely repetitive. That section is what needed the Kai treatment the most, and sadly we don't get it. Watching it weekly is gonna be a pain. Luckily I enjoyed the Kid Buu arc well enough (at least compared to the Super Buu arc before it), and the ending is still good stuff.
Someone post schedule.jpg

Initial thoughts regarding the Switch

1. Setup is really thankfully easy.
2. Boy it's light.
3. It feels like it might explode if I'm not gentle with it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I go on a rant this morning on how EO won't be the same when its not on a dual screen platform and the creator of the series says the next game is on 3DS because they find it hard to move on from the platform.

Morlas

So I go on a rant this morning on how EO won't be the same when its not on a dual screen platform and the creator of the series says the next game is on 3DS because they find it hard to move on from the platform.

you truly are a (Man) God

caliph95

A human punk hired by the world of the spirit with assistance of a female spirit, who is from reaper or shinigami and his friends, was tasked by the spirit authorities, to defend humanity from evil spirits who prey on humans is now facing a new enemy.

This new enemy is also a former protector of humanity who now is an enemy of the spirit authorities. To achieve his goal he and his bishonen partner recruits humans with strange powers different from the spirit powers use including a kid whose powers revolve around video games

Am I talking about the fullbringer arc and ginjo or Chapter Black and sensui

A human punk hired by the world of the spirit with assistance of a female spirit, who is from reaper or shinigami and his friends, was tasked by the spirit authorities, to defend humanity from evil spirits who prey on humans is now facing a new enemy.

This new enemy is also a former protector of humanity who now is an enemy of the spirit authorities. To achieve his goal he and his bishonen partner recruits humans with strange powers different from the spirit powers use including a kid whose powers revolve around video games

Am I talking about the fullbringer arc and ginjo or Chapter Black and sensui
How many fucking mangakas copied from Togashi and did it worse in the process?

Regiruler

I won't be able to keep up with Toonami until December so I won't be able to read the thread without getting spoiled until then QQ

Since RPGS are the subject of discussion... Child of Light is a weird game, at least on hard. Ignaculus and the overworld could be reworked, but if it was you would have a breathtaking title. I love both the character and environment art (particularly for some later characters) and the music is amazing.

Not too off topic, because I remember it even got a Toonami review.

I won't be able to keep up with Toonami until December so I won't be able to read the thread without getting spoiled until then QQ

Since RPGS are the subject of discussion... Child of Light is a weird game, at least on hard. Ignaculus and the overworld could be reworked, but if it was you would have a breathtaking title. I love both the character and environment art (particularly for some later characters) and the music is amazing.

Not too off topic, because I remember it even got a Toonami review.

Child of Light was a nice little game when I played it. I wished Ubisoft would make more Ubi-Art games like the latest Rayman games, Child of Light and Valiant Hearts since all of those games have really good art.

caliph95

You know it's crazy 2 of the big 3 had heavy inspiration from togashi...and what do ya know the one that didn't turned out to be the best
It's funny you could argue that except for maybe Fullbringer arc the less influence Togashi had the worse the story got

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Child of Light was a nice little game when I played it. I wished Ubisoft would make more Ubi-Art games like the latest Rayman games, Child of Light and Valiant Hearts since all of those games have really good art.
I wish the US got Child of Light for PS+, was looking forward to playing that eventually. Also need to play Valiant Hearts eventually.

Meanwhile, I finally own a Sega Saturn via flea market for $60 & Crash: Wrath of Cortex since my friend's been wanting a copy for the GCN for quite some time. It feels....slow compared to the N. Sane games.

Regiruler

I got Child of Light for about 3 dollars when it was on sale on Wii U.

For some insane reason in addition to going back to CoL, I decided to start up Citizens of Earth that I got in that one humble bundle. The loading and tech issues are getting on my nerves, but the game itself is better than I thought it'd be? Nice boss theme.

caliph95

Yusuke (paraphrase): Waut if Kurama figure it out what will happen to game master, why did he tell him that

Me:....oh that was sneaky and cold

Mommas boy, loyal to his friends, protective of his family, one of the friendliest people ever

Will also murder a kid over a video game and place guy to a cafe worse than death with endless torment with his plants

"Mental note never piss of Kurama"

I'm sorry if I ever pissed you

"I also wanted to be his lover"
Kuwabara:"Ok I think my ears aren't old enough for this"

You know, looking back on it, I really wish we had gotten some DC animated shows for Toonami.

Cartoon Network just sends them out to die.

I'm willing to bet Toonami fans would like a comedy action show like Justice League Action.

Morlas

You know, looking back on it, I really wish we had gotten some DC animated shows for Toonami.

I'm willing to bet Toonami fans would like a comedy action show like Justice League Action.
I'd take a straight up continuation of justice league unlimited

Mizerman

Had CN given a fraction of attention towards JLA compared to their darling TTG, it would've been a hit.

caliph95

I'm sometimes just surprised JLACTION wasn't cancelled due to the lack of love it got

It's not even bad or something that require a special taste

Seda

When did Justic League Action air and how many episodes did it have?

I remember hearing it had ended/canceled before I realized it had ever debuted.

Extraction was pretty dope.

I never watched the animated Dead Space film.

I did see clips of it on Sci-Fi once, but they had to censor it to a hilarious degree.

Top Bottom