• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

cntr

Banned
tumblr_nkezasLOQj1rp5oiro2_1280.gif

Morlas

I know in the manga they give a bs explanation about why Sasuke doesn't contact Sarada, does the anime expand upon it in any way?

At least it wasn't intentional unlike the Sause.

I'm pretty sure it's just a BS excuse he made so he doesn't 'drag down sakura and sarada with his sins'

Ray Down

Banned
I'm pretty sure it's just a BS excuse he made so he doesn't 'drag down sakura and sarada with his sins'

In the manga its like he thinks it would neglect him from his mission.

Which look in the Naruto/Boruto world they establish there cell phones in the future and that he uses hawks to deliver messages to Naruto if he can't call.

So what is exactly stopping him from writing letters to Sarada, look I get Sasuke is never gonna be super close and all doting father like but I still don't see what is stopping him from having some form of relationship/communication with his only daughter much less the only other person with his blood power.

Hell one of my big problems with the Scarlet Springs is that a big problem could have been solved if people just talked.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& dat's why i stick with my anime books

no seriously, at a flea market, they had a sign that said "anime books" when it was manga

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
as opposed to...negatively grim?

Meanwhile, I'm sure it's because I haven't been truly paying attention, but whaaaat the hell at the final chapter of Type-0?? All I can gather is
it went all End of Eva
. It certainly isn't helped with the fact I've been feeling like crap lately due to allergies & such.

caliph95

as opposed to...negatively grim?

Meanwhile, I'm sure it's because I haven't been truly paying attention, but whaaaat the hell at the final chapter of Type-0?? All I can gather is
it went all End of Eva
. It certainly isn't helped with the fact I've been feeling like crap lately due to allergies & such.
Hawkman was that much of a buzzkill that even Batman declared him positively grim

Morlas

That other stuff was just stupid, but this is the good humorous shit i expect from my Joker....seriously radioactive sperm? i mean i know they're people with fantastical powers and weird bodies, but if you wanted to do a "it's my fault x died!" him accidentally throwing a tractor onto her while fighting the rhino or something with his webbing would've been just as tragic and not nearly as stupid

caliph95

Silver Are is when they start taking drugs and stopped giving a shit

It's why Grant Morrison loves it, mostly the drugs part

Top Bottom