• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

Personally I blame Man God.

what is happening in here

tumblr_ohrqhrjvqd1ulpmhpo1_500.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
What's funny is I don't think those are even the worst sex scenes I've seen in Western comic books. How about when Arch Angel fucks a girl in mid air over her home while everyone watches from the ground.

cntr

Banned
Cyclops doesn't shoot laser beams, his eyes are portals to a dimension of infinite kinetic force, aka the punch dimension.

caliph95

She hulk had sex with Juggernaut but as it turns out it was her normal self from a different universe

Plus Doom is afraid of teenage girls

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh my god

what the actual bloody hell is even happening in type-0 anymore

what even is this final chapter

why did i die when i clearly cleared the objective

why did they try to tie this into the ff13 universe

why am i playing this when i feel like crap

what the hell is this ending

aaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The new cartoon looks like it's headed towards four Spiders.
Peter, Miles, Anya, and Gwen

Seda

oh my god

aaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Apparently, you have to play the game a second time if you hope to understand it.

Easy 'nope' for me, and I shelved it.

caliph95

Apparently, you have to play the game a second time if you hope to understand it.

That's not an annoying design and to lengthen it artficialy

Pet peeve I don't like how in the trail games (xanadu as well) to get side missions with big lore and information you have to play a second time

Chase17

oh my god

aaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Long live the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy universe.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

hahahahaha NOOPPPEEEE

I did it for Nier Automata because I actually cared about the characters and story and gameplay.

I'm just glad I got this out of my backlog but god, this went from "meeeh" to "holy hell, what is even happening" at the end....seems to be a trend of Square Enix titles lately.

Oh well, least it was a super easy game for trophies.

Seda

hahahahaha NOOPPPEEEE

I did it for Nier Automata because I actually cared about the characters and story and gameplay.

I'm just glad I got this out of my backlog but god, this went from "meeeh" to "holy hell, what is even happening" at the end....seems to be a trend of Square Enix titles lately.

Oh well, least it was a super easy game for trophies.

I haven't played Automata yet but apparently,it's kinda like the original NieR (actually probably better than it) in that the implementation in playing the game 'again' is actually pretty nifty and novel, not just <do everything again with an additional scene here or there>

cntr

Banned
Man, I really want to play Automata. Is the PC version still busted or has someone fixed it up?

That's incredible bullshit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I haven't played Automata yet but apparently,it's kinda like the original NieR (actually probably better than it) in that the implementation in playing the game 'again' is actually pretty nifty and novel, not just <do everything again with an additional scene here or there>
Pretty much. The 2nd playthrough adds new cutscenes & gameplay mechanics to help show the story from a different perspective, then the 3rd playthough is finishing the story that's completely different from the 1st & 2nd playthroughs, actually giving you motivation to replay it, instead of just "it's NG+, but things are slightly different." Plus it helps that, I think unlike the original Nier, there's multiple characters to help make it more different.

Nier Automata does the "multiple playthroughs" right because there's a reason to do so.

Seda

I finished my slow process of buying PC parts and I should have an actually decent computer by the end of the month.

I had to buy the chair and desk too so it was extra expensive D:

Seda

I remember Eternal Sonata had lots of stuff tied to a second playthrough, New dungeons, bosses, character costumes, music, even things like warp points.

Eternal Sonata is mechanically a weird game in general. A rare instance where gameplay gets worse as more systems unlock as you progress.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish Namco would make a spiritual successor to Eternal Sonata. It had some good ideas, but yeah, as the game went on, it would get more annoying the more systems were piled on.

....plus the story at times wasn't the best, especially when the game decided "HISTORY TIME! Have fun reading this documentary with no voice over!"

Top Bottom