• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

cntr

Banned
What is it with Togashi having characters live in their own filth
pxfvG.png

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Oh I'm well aware of the Togashi lives in trash picture. I even posted it in the HxH thread recently. Just find it funny he has so many random characters who just live in trash.

Chase17

also why's it called "Octopath"? what a silly name

I thought it was a Splatoon thing for a few minutes
Since there is 8 paths to choose from at the start. Just a working title though. But who knows, this is from the team that named a game bravely default so maybe it will stick.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I wonder if Togashi knows that he's a meme at this point.

Those cute little comics his wife drew about the different aspects and moments of their relationship was pretty cool. I found it funny Togashi had never read Sailor Moon or that she was in shock at entering his garbage dump... I mean apartment.

cntr

Banned
Those cute little comics his wife drew about the different aspects and moments of their relationship was pretty cool. I found it funny Togashi had never read Sailor Moon or that she was in shock at entering his garbage dump... I mean apartment.
wait, I need to go read this.

...omg. these are cute.

Jarate

Banned
so Im on day 3 of being stuck in a recliner all day and let me tell you something.

im sick of sitting in this dang ol recliner

caliph95

Big O: What if Batman fought crime as Bruce Wayne and a mech. Also instead endangering a traumatized minor instead is a snarky Android

I read them and they do sound hilarious, wish I had the matching artwork though. The thought of Naoko Bisky punching Togashi seems hilarious.

Top Bottom