• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT2|

Prax

I am okay with it being in community just because I have already subscribed.

It makes sense to be anyway, since it's a self-sustaining community.

Makes sense if you grow the community in OT or Gaming, and then they throw you into the community pile once it's big enough. xD That way it doesn't look like the OT or Gaming forums are filled with dozens of different "subforums"/subcultures.

But yeah.. this community thread should be linked to more often if new Toronto stuff pops up in the OT forum.

I am okay with it being in community just because I have already subscribed.

I have it subscribed too but I bet a lot of the people that posted occasionally in here never bothered to subscribe so the post count is really gonna fall off a cliff.

Toronto photo of the day:

7008317689_6e76ef3d7f_b.jpg

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
I have it subscribed too but I bet a lot of the people that posted occasionally in here never bothered to subscribe so the post count is really gonna fall off a cliff.

I've only posted a couple of times in this thread, actually have it in my subscriptions list and still missed it when it moved over to community just because I so rarely check my subscriptions.

any one from london area knows anyone who is renting apartment for single person or family please let me know. I was suppose to move in this week but the guy turned and now I am without apartment in hotel.

Sonki.

Banned
I think my body is ready for rollercoasters n' shite.

I was always scared as a child because of certain mishaps. I would always remember. Now, I just don't give a fuck. Dieing on a rollercoaster would be sweet.

I used to be scared, now I've been on most of the "scariest" in North America

Working at Wonderland and getting pressured into riding the coasters by female colleagues did wonders

Hieberrr

I wonder when they're going to remove that terrible rollercoaster, especially with their new initiative to make a new coaster almost every year, but their incredible lack of space.

I guess it's a good starter ride for little kids. I personally didn't like it after riding it once, so I also think its a waste of space.

Also, how the hell does Wonderland make money to cover the costs of operation and the cost of these rides? They build a ride almost every year... wth?!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
shaddap and drink yer bagged milk!

on topic, how would those islands improve the water???

It would mean the water from the dirty ass Humber River would be 'deflected' away from Sunnyside and the beach, further into the lake. Not exactly 'cleaning' the lake up, just making the beach itself less dirty.

Kuro Madoushi said:
shaddap and drink yer bagged milk!
*shrug* I drink it out of a carton, I don't drink enough to justify buying 4L at a time.

It would mean the water from the dirty ass Humber River would be 'deflected' away from Sunnyside and the beach, further into the lake. Not exactly 'cleaning' the lake up, just making the beach itself less dirty.

It would also create areas similar to the Bluffs, where storm basins catch water and runoff and toxins, support contained ecosystems, and prevent such runoff from making it into the broader lake.

Dyno

The St. Lawrence Market was just voted the best food market in the world by National Geographic.

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120404/st-lawrence-market-best-food-market-120404/20120404?hub=TorontoNewHome

I really need to get down there more often.

That's a really cool honour to have! St. Lawrence is the best place to go for meats like turkeys, big steaks or back ribs. Cheese selection is also amazing as are their baked goods. Plus you get to treat yourself to a peameal bacon sandwich or two while you're there.

When I take my kids there I let them buy any one of those big-assed, super-fancy truffle chocolates they sell. They love that, their eyes get huge!

I know someone who participates in it regularly. It looks awkward and not badass at all from the videos he's shown me.

Who? I might know him.

Edit: But yeah, 95% of the "rappers" are teribad and embarrassing. The really goods ones (5 of them) are really talented and entertaining.

Top Bottom