• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Well, that was a fun meetup. Played Monster Hunter for a couple of hours at the not as terrible as advertised Beer Station and moved on to fried chicken + soju. It was nice to finally meet added_time and his wife as well. And damn it, Quad. You made it out of the Korean place without me chipping for dinner,

But to summarize our topics of conversation: Fuck the Raptors, fuck the Blue Jays, fuck the Leafs, fuck Colangelo, fuck the Knicks, fuck Nintendo, fuck Sony, fuck paying for Xbox Live, fuck Lagiacrus, fuck CRTC, fuck Hudak, and fuck Coors. That should cover it.

Oh, and this is the Jax ending I was talking about guys. Watch the whole thing.
Nothing about tipping?

5obrdwo.jpg

source

Quick

Banned
I was going to go to Maple Leaf Square tonight, but seeing all the rain and feeling the cold today, I'm glad I didn't.

I'd have ended up at the very back of the square, since I wouldn't have been able to leave until early evening.

THIS AIN'T OVER YET.

Samyy

D-Day guys
Im so scared :(

I no longer expect them to just put up a fight. We fought back, we have the momentum and Boston has tons of pressure on them, I want them to win.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Hahaha wow

iHjqAxGfjrylX.gif

It was no jinx. Leafs are fucking stupid for just sitting on a 4-1 lead and going into a shell. They basically spent 18 minutes of the 3rd period in their own zone.

With a Leafs collapse and an LCBO strike, it's going to be record breaking weekend for booze sales.

Azuran

Banned
I been watching too much TFC, because the Leafs choking the game away like that didn't get an emotion out of me other than a sigh.

Top Bottom