• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron |OT| Me Grimlock no bozo! Me KING!

If anyone is curious, the PC version seems pretty solid. Not a ton in the way of graphics options, but I have a relatively mid-range machine and the game runs really well and looks good. Multiplayer seems solid too. It's Steamworks so it has achievements too.

Mrcapcom

iMO I love the story and gameplay I just got grimlock. Great story telling and the game is really fun it kept me hooked on playing it I'm almost done. I probally won't be playing the MP so i can't comment on that but man the game is hot. Worth 60 bucks I would say no only because once im one the story thats it. But its definitely worth playing asap

I'm so hyped for the SP after reading a couple of reviews on the game. Going to be installing the game to my 360's HDD to help with pop-in and load times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
With High Moon doing Deadpool and Bayformers ended, I wonder if this will be the last Transformers game for a while. Well, after Transformers Prime's game.

d0c_zaius

Played it for a couple of hours last night, 360 version.

Really liked it so far. Beginning was just like the demo, but after that it made me smile a bunch of times.

The game held up pretty good, with only a little frameyness during some really crazy parts. No screen tearing or other distracting things.

Played it for a couple of hours last night, 360 version.

Really liked it so far. Beginning was just like the demo, but after that it made me smile a bunch of times.

The game held up pretty good, with only a little frameyness during some really crazy parts. No screen tearing or other distracting things.

Great!

I think I'll pick this up after work, if only to help support High Moon's efforts. I really enjoyed WFC, so I should get a kick out of this one, too.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Used VPN to unlock it (I've had to have it gifted to me since it's not available in Japan) and cleared the single player campaign in about 7 hours. It was a ton of fun, much better paced than the first game. All in all, this is absolutely the best Transformers related product ever released, imo. Of course it has its flaws, since it's only a simple shooter (although it has some really fun gimmicks), but hell, I had a ton of fun with it.
Can't wait until Steam says it's released here so I can try the multiplayer - loved it in the first game.

Just picked it up at Best Buy. Cool, a slip cover and some bonus download code for 5 episodes of More Than Meets The Eye:

7A0FB3E2-088E-4DAB-BAC2-FE550E9F1855-297-00000098E283E9FD.jpg

Quadratic

My copy shipped from Futureshop yesterday and it's en route right now.

I loved the first game. Can't wait to get home and play the hell out of this.

mozi

Neo Member
Just picked it up on Steam. Looking forward to some robot on robot action. May the Decepticons pwn the Autobots.

Cth

Any chance the first post can get updated with everyone's gamertags or someone set up a bot that people can link to for finding GAF players?

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
hmm IGN saying the SP is 10-12 hours, read earlier that it was closer to 6-8. Anyone know which is closer? Thats a pretty large discrepancy.

Took me about 7 hours on Normal. The second half of the game goes fast due to awesome. The final level is jawdropping.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I'm still undecided whether or not to get it! Damn it. The lack of co-op campaign REALLY turned me off from this game, but the SP in the demo was just too fucking good. I really think I'd enjoy the SP a lot, and the MP was simply OK (definitely prefer WFC better)...but co-op campaign, man. :( It was one of the reasons me and my friends were going to get it.

We'll see....

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Prime would have said the guy before him was his better, though.

I don't think anyone would consider Zeta Prime their better.

Besides, Optimus Prime was waaaay before Optimus Primal. To Primal it's like talking about George Washington or something.

How come we didn't get the original transforming sound effect? I dont like my Cybertronian vehicle forms :(

The original sound is mixed in there in most of the transformations. It's close enough for me, anyway.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Should have bought it at Best Buy, missed on the episodes... Fuck!

Got a cool dynamic theme from Gamestop, will be my new theme for awhile

Didn't pre-order, so no G1 pack for me womp womp womp

Time to go Escalation Mode Bitches!

AutumnAve

Woah.

I really dug the first High Moon TF game, I'm hoping for some similar levels of love in this one. Especially
the Stan Bush song in the end credits

OT Bitch/Rant : Man, after the '86 Feature film, Hot Rod's been my favorite autobot, and from the OP, it seems like they're giving Bumble Bee the Hot Rod role. I swear, in the TF universe, there's some MGS2 Raiden levels of retcon concerning Hot Rod.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Woah.

I really dug the first High Moon TF game, I'm hoping for some similar levels of love in this one. Especially
the Stan Bush song in the end credits

You will not be disappointed.

OT Bitch/Rant : Man, after the '86 Feature film, Hot Rod's been my favorite autobot, and from the OP, it seems like they're giving Bumble Bee the Hot Rod role. I swear, in the TF universe, there's some MGS2 Raiden levels of retcon concerning Hot Rod.

Well, no '86 movie characters are in the High Moon games so far. I'm kind of hoping they do a third game in which
they arrive on Earth and such, then a fourth game for next gen using Unreal 4.0 in which Unicron shows up and the movie characters become involved and/or take over.

Top Bottom