• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transformers |OT| Transform and roll out...

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Magnus is indeed a fantastic mold, one of the best MPs. But that's a waste of a numbered release in my book. Can't justify a purchase.

Got MP-28 Rodimus today, and he's fine, nothing special. The backpack is absolutely awful to get plugged in, but other than that he's solid. The biggest complaint I have is the weird head articulation he features, wish it was more of a ball joint than whatever it is they decided to go with.

Mindwipe

Those 'do not copy' warnings aren't very effective.

Given these are retailer pictures, I think they mean more "don't put these on your website listings or scan them for print advertisements" rather than "these are super confidential".

Anything you send to general retailers is not super confidential. Everyone knows this.

GuyKazama

Given these are retailer pictures, I think they mean more "don't put these on your website listings or scan them for print advertisements" rather than "these are super confidential".

Anything you send to general retailers is not super confidential. Everyone knows this.

I wasn't being serious.

Wish this numbered release wasn't just a repaint, but I like this trend of one Masterpiece release a month.

I think the Walmart Skywarp is the first release of MP Seekers mold(MP-3). The mold in jet mold looks really awesome in my opinion, the bot mode doesn't look bad, just not as good as the MP-11 mainly because of the hip guard things(http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/43/r_mp-11-starscream-221.jpg) but otherwise I think the MP-3 mold looks cool. No idea how the joints and stuff are tho.

As for MP Starscream, the recent TRU release has shitty plastic, and doesn't come with the King Starscream accessories, if you like that.

At the end of the day, it comes down to which you think looks better and how much you want to pay. I'd look up comparison pics.

Except the recent TRU Starscream. It was worth the $60 or whatever if you don't want to pay $200+, but at the rates its going for now its worth it to buy the Takara version because of the sub-par plastic. Definitely not MP-grade in my opinion.

I dunno, I have both the Takara and the Hasbro MP-11 Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Sunstorm, and I don't notice a real difference between them in plastic quality.

The hasbro one is the figure that was released to Walmart, right? I want to get Skywarp and Thundercracker to go with my starscream and that will be it as far as the jets go. lol

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
The hasbro one is the figure that was released to Walmart, right? I want to get Skywarp and Thundercracker to go with my starscream and that will be it as far as the jets go. lol

No, you want the one released to Toys R Us last year. The Walmart one is the old version of the mold from years ago.

The one released a few years ago was the original MP Seeker mold. That one was a Walmart exclusive.

The recent Hasbro one was a TRU exclusive(last year). It uses the updated mold.

aparisi2274

My MP-28, Hot Rodimus was delivered today:

24905057523_dee0c596b4_b.jpg

Have to say... I really like dealing with Ami Ami. Shipping was what I would pay if I had ordered from Amazon Japan and had my friend ship to me, so I will be using these guys again, for sure!

Herbs

Banned
Finally got around to opening my Takara MP-10. The quality in materials and finish is phenomenally bad when compared to the KO's, both oversized and normal sized. Oh well. At least he's in scale with all my other ones.

NEO0MJ

The MP line is starting to fray at the edges, I think. The recent molds show some disturbing signs of corner cutting.

Yeah. Like, I get doing that the mainstream lines as you have to keep their prices but for the MP line this makes no sense, especially since they got more expensive with time.

With speed of releases of the MP's now, seems like they are just taking shortcuts where they can get away with it. We got a new MP every month now almost?

The HasTak cycle. Color me surprised to see it show its ugly head again in the very line that gave us MP Optimus as its first mold and MP Megatron as its third one.

yami4ct

My only problem with the modern MPs was the size of Tracks wings. I love that mold outside of those and Ironhide has become an all time favorite of mine. Shockwave is looking great as well. Consider me completely satisfied.

yami4ct

DIaclone colors look amazing on Magnus' vehicle, but I don't super dig the robot mode. Tamkara didn't do anything particularly wrong with the deco, it's just not my favorite. Would've liked maybe a few more yellow highlights, but I'm not sure where you would put them.

I don't buy MP releases that aren't from the cartoon anyway, so this was always a skip. Still appreciate that they're doing it. That UM mold is too good for just a single release.

1upsuper

Hello, everyone. I'm coming back to Transformers for the first time since I was a kid, and I'd like your help in getting a figure. I asked for some recommendations in the action figure thread and some nice people gave me some suggestions, but the transformations on them (combiner wars) weren't intricate enough for my taste.

Basically, I'm looking for in depth, engaging transformations. I'd like something that takes some effort and time to transform. I've looked at the G1 Megatron Masterpiece. I've read a lot of complaints about how tough the transformation is, but I really like how everything folds into itself and looks cool. I've also looked at some third party bots since I've heard they tend to have more complicated transformations. Particularly, Commotus looks cool. I hope third party talk is allowed here.

What are some of the most complicated and time consuming (but not poorly made/ super breakable) Transformers? Thanks for any advice you can provide!

I would recommend MP Ironhide if you want a good transformation. Not that he's super complex or time consuming, but the way the whole transformation comes together just felt so ingenius. I was very impressed with MP Ironhide.

Aske

Hello, everyone. I'm coming back to Transformers for the first time since I was a kid, and I'd like your help in getting a figure. I asked for some recommendations in the action figure thread and some nice people gave me some suggestions, but the transformations on them (combiner wars) weren't intricate enough for my taste.

Basically, I'm looking for in depth, engaging transformations. I'd like something that takes some effort and time to transform. I've looked at the G1 Megatron Masterpiece. I've read a lot of complaints about how tough the transformation is, but I really like how everything folds into itself and looks cool. I've also looked at some third party bots since I've heard they tend to have more complicated transformations. Particularly, Commotus looks cool. I hope third party talk is allowed here.

What are some of the most complicated and time consuming (but not poorly made/ super breakable) Transformers? Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Masterpiece Megatron aside, you'll definitely want third party. I'm guessing you're familiar with Xtransbots' Apollyon (Megatron). He had some QC issues when first released, but I've read the newer batches are better made, and in spite of the problems people have had with aspects of the toy's construction, there are a massive number of people who absolutely love it. The transformation is absurdly complicated; exactly what you're after.

The other figures that come to mind which you may not have checked out are the Maketoys Visualizers. This is a third party version of Reflector. Three bots, one camera. Complicated, well-made, and seems universally loved. Fanstoys have a version of Reflector too, but while the bots look more cartoon accurate, the consensus seems to be that the transformation is much more fun and interesting on the Visualizers. Both have a reputation for being a pain in the ass in terms of complexity.

I'll add more suggestions if I think of them, but those two are the mist compliated examples off the top of my head. Good luck, and let us know what you end up getting. One of the things that I really enjoy about TF toys as an adult is the transformation process, and while I prefer inventive and fun to complex for its own sake, I definitely appreciate the obsessive levels of engineering incorporated into many of these figures.

If you can still get some for a reasonable price, Car Wars / RiD2000 were the pinnacle of complexity in transformations. I would in particular recommend Fire Convoy/Optimus and GodMagnus/Ultra Magnus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgWqrzVIoE
From the same series, Sideburn still holds the "most complex TF to transform relative to its size" award from me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvXccs6-GRo
However, if you're willing to spend some more time, Takara's recent CW Devastator is simply a joy to combine and transform (and will take you quite a while), not to mention incredible-looking in all modes, especially combined:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx9l1b8STe8

Aside from these, Masterpieces and Binaltech usually have involved transformations and look really good (Binaltech might be hard to come by nowadays). I would personally advise agains MP Megatron because the only one I ever say broke a peg when his owner (one of the most delicately-handling persons you'll ever meet) was transforming it to show it to me, and frankly, it looks meh in both modes. Rather I would get the CW Megatron which is frankly perfect in every way unless you MUST have a Megs that turns into a gun.

Mike M

Nick N
Robots in Disguise was such a great line. The Autobot Bros are actually some of the weaker figures for me, as they're BW Neo "shell-formers" as applied to cars, but they are no means bad. Optimus is phenomenal, Magnus is a little wonky in robot mode, but their combined mode is ridiculously awesome. The U.S. version of the line was massively expanded over Car Robots, and even though it consisted mostly of repaints, it was kind of a "greatest hits" that was the precursor to the TF Universe line.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
MP Ironhide would be perfect if the front fenders of the vehicle stayed in place on his torso and didn't become hip plates. It would fill in the gappy chest area and make the hips clean and flawless. I can't understand why that isn't how it works. It's the mold's only flaw, but it's a glaring one. Really frustrating.

The MP line has really neat transformations, but not especially complex ones, although MP-10 (Optimus) and the MP-11 Seeker mold are satisfying. If you want really complex transformations, you're gonna want third party figures. My recommendations for complex third party transformations:

Badcube Wardog - MP sized Warpath, insanely complex panel "explosion" transformation.
Badcube Sunsurge - MP Sunstreaker, another "explosion" transformation.
FansProject Diesel - Motormaster. The ultimate partsformer. He's not really a transformer as much as a puzzle. Get the other four FansProject Stunticons for a nicely complex combiner team.
X-Transbots Apollyon - MP Megatron, super complex, probably the best Megatron ever made.

Commotus is a great figure but not especially complex. He does pretty much turn into a Metal Slug tank, though, which more than makes up for that.

Yeah I checked into some prices. Looks like I'm crossing Skywarp off my list.

The MP-11 Skywarp may yet get a US release at some point. Word is he's due for a reprint in Asia soon, which often means they make some for the Western markets, too.

MP Shockwave should be shipping in about a week.

1upsuper

Thanks a bunch for all of the suggestions and input, everyone! I really appreciate it, and I had fun looking up all of these bots and watching their transformations.

I would recommend MP Ironhide if you want a good transformation. Not that he's super complex or time consuming, but the way the whole transformation comes together just felt so ingenius. I was very impressed with MP Ironhide.

I really liked this one, and it did look like a satisfying transformation. I'll keep it in mind for the future, but for right now I don't think it'd quite scratch my itch for something really involved.

Revenge of the Fallen Leader Optimus Prime is quite involved

Interesting and complicated, but I can't say I like the look of it at all. Really not a fan of the design of the robots in the movies. But this did meet my complicated requirement, so thank you for this.

Masterpiece Megatron aside, you'll definitely want third party. I'm guessing you're familiar with Xtransbots' Apollyon (Megatron). He had some QC issues when first released, but I've read the newer batches are better made, and in spite of the problems people have had with aspects of the toy's construction, there are a massive number of people who absolutely love it. The transformation is absurdly complicated; exactly what you're after.

The other figures that come to mind which you may not have checked out are the Maketoys Visualizers. This is a third party version of Reflector. Three bots, one camera. Complicated, well-made, and seems universally loved. Fanstoys have a version of Reflector too, but while the bots look more cartoon accurate, the consensus seems to be that the transformation is much more fun and interesting on the Visualizers. Both have a reputation for being a pain in the ass in terms of complexity.

I'll add more suggestions if I think of them, but those two are the mist compliated examples off the top of my head. Good luck, and let us know what you end up getting. One of the things that I really enjoy about TF toys as an adult is the transformation process, and while I prefer inventive and fun to complex for its own sake, I definitely appreciate the obsessive levels of engineering incorporated into many of these figures.

Apollyon definitely looks up my alley, but is it really, truly such an improvement over the gold version of the Masterpiece Megatron? I hear people say Apollyon is the definitive Megatron, and while the transformation looks really great, I have to say I really prefer the look of the robot and alt forms of the Masterpiece instead. I am prioritizing the depth of the transformation here, but since they both seem about on par from videos, I am inclined to give the Masterpiece the edge.

As for the Visualizers, they're definitely among the top of my list now. I really like the boxy look of Soundwave and this sort of has the same sort of aesthetic going on, and I like that it's three bots. Really like this one.

I'd really appreciate any more suggestions you can come up with, and thank you for these. Even seemingly obvious suggestions would be good since I'm still really new to Transformers.

If you can still get some for a reasonable price, Car Wars / RiD2000 were the pinnacle of complexity in transformations. I would in particular recommend Fire Convoy/Optimus and GodMagnus/Ultra Magnus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgWqrzVIoE
From the same series, Sideburn still holds the "most complex TF to transform relative to its size" award from me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvXccs6-GRo
However, if you're willing to spend some more time, Takara's recent CW Devastator is simply a joy to combine and transform (and will take you quite a while), not to mention incredible-looking in all modes, especially combined:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx9l1b8STe8

Aside from these, Masterpieces and Binaltech usually have involved transformations and look really good (Binaltech might be hard to come by nowadays). I would personally advise agains MP Megatron because the only one I ever say broke a peg when his owner (one of the most delicately-handling persons you'll ever meet) was transforming it to show it to me, and frankly, it looks meh in both modes. Rather I would get the CW Megatron which is frankly perfect in every way unless you MUST have a Megs that turns into a gun.

Great, thank you for these as well! I enjoyed watching the transformations. I especially dig the very green aesthetic of the Devastator. A toy reviewer I like, Type V3, had some issues with the individual robots but enjoyed the overall combined mode. Are the individual bots fun? And I still need to check into Binaltech. Did your friend with the MP Megatron have the original print run or the gold version? From what I've heard the gold version fixed a bunch of stuff. Also, coincidentally, what brought me back to Transformers very recently was picking up the CW Gen 2 Megatron on a whim, since I had a similar toy many years ago. But now I really want a Gen 1 Megatron.

The MP line has really neat transformations, but not especially complex ones, although MP-10 (Optimus) and the MP-11 Seeker mold are satisfying. If you want really complex transformations, you're gonna want third party figures. My recommendations for complex third party transformations:

Badcube Wardog - MP sized Warpath, insanely complex panel "explosion" transformation.
Badcube Sunsurge - MP Sunstreaker, another "explosion" transformation.
FansProject Diesel - Motormaster. The ultimate partsformer. He's not really a transformer as much as a puzzle. Get the other four FansProject Stunticons for a nicely complex combiner team.
X-Transbots Apollyon - MP Megatron, super complex, probably the best Megatron ever made.

Commotus is a great figure but not especially complex. He does pretty much turn into a Metal Slug tank, though, which more than makes up for that.

Wardog and Apollyon were the standout figures from these. Really like Wardog's red paintjob and the transformation looked like what I'm looking for. As for Commotus, his resemblance to Metal Slug tanks is what really drew me towards him. He doesn't look especially complicated, but it does look like a fun transformation and I'll probably get him sooner or later.

Sorry for the long post!

Edit: One last thing. Is there any general consensus on the best Soundwave/Soundblaster, either first- or third-party? I really like his design and casetticons. MP Soundwave costs a bundle, but the Year of the Goat version is still $99. I also see a KFC Transistor which looks pretty good as well. Thanks again.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Edit: One last thing. Is there any general consensus on the best Soundwave/Soundblaster, either first- or third-party? I really like his design and casetticons. MP Soundwave costs a bundle, but the Year of the Goat version is still $99. I also see a KFC Transistor which looks pretty good as well. Thanks again.

Official MP Soundwave is the only game in town if you want a great Soundwave. I personally prefer the Takara version because of the red eyes, but the Hasbro one comes with all the cassettes (except Ratbat), so yellow eyes are arguably a small price to pay. Transistor is pretty good but I'd get the plain color version and not the shiny paint version, as the shiny paint chips off if you look at it funny.

Great, thank you for these as well! I enjoyed watching the transformations. I especially dig the very green aesthetic of the Devastator. A toy reviewer I like, Type V3, had some issues with the individual robots but enjoyed the overall combined mode. Are the individual bots fun?

Sorry, my mistake, I was assuming knowledge that on second thought you have no way of having. There are two very different versions of this Devastator. The Hasbro (American) one is the first one that came out, in summer. It cuts a LOT of corners, including most of the individual bots not having elbows or having unsightly door-hinge-like elbows. The Takara (Japanese) version is the one I have (and obviously recommend), which adds elbows to all of the bots, plus a few neat things like a retractable visor for Devastator's head that folds into its helmet. This version came out last December, and although I expected it would cost a pretty penny, it actually ended up not costing much more than a Hasbro version even with shipping. Definitely avoid the Hasbro version, to me it makes zero sense to spend 150$-200$ on a figure that has Voyager-sized components with Legends-like articulation.

And I still need to check into Binaltech. Did your friend with the MP Megatron have the original print run or the gold version? From what I've heard the gold version fixed a bunch of stuff.

It was the original version indeed, so it's very likely it would have been fixed in subsequent revisions. :)

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Sorry, my mistake, I was assuming knowledge that on second thought you have no way of having. There are two very different versions of this Devastator. The Hasbro (American) one is the first one that came out, in summer. It cuts a LOT of corners, including most of the individual bots not having elbows or having unsightly door-hinge-like elbows. The Takara (Japanese) version is the one I have (and obviously recommend), which adds elbows to all of the bots, plus a few neat things like a retractable visor for Devastator's head that folds into its helmet. This version came out last December, and although I expected it would cost a pretty penny, it actually ended up not costing much more than a Hasbro version even with shipping. Definitely avoid the Hasbro version, to me it makes zero sense to spend 150$-200$ on a figure that has Voyager-sized components with Legends-like articulation.

Two counterpoints on this:

1. I have both the Takara and Hasbro versions, and honestly the elbows don't make that much difference. They're still really simple figures and 99% of us will keep them in Devastator mode forever anyway. I thought the elbows would be a big deal to me, but in the end the best inclusion of the Takara set is the individual guns.

2. Depending on what kind of a deal you can find on the Hasbro version, the Perfect Effect PC-07 set includes elbows and individual guns for the Constructicons, which are the main draws of the Takara version. Getting the Hasbro version and the PE set together may be less than or equal to the cost of importing the Takara version at this point.

Although if you go for PC-07 I also encourage you to add in PC-06, which features an improved shovel for Scavenger, an improved crane boom for Hook, a G1-style cab for Mixmaster, shoulder extensions, knee pieces, and new hands with articulated fingers.

Two counterpoints on this:

1. I have both the Takara and Hasbro versions, and honestly the elbows don't make that much difference. They're still really simple figures and 99% of us will keep them in Devastator mode forever anyway. I thought the elbows would be a big deal to me, but in the end the best inclusion of the Takara set is the individual guns.

2. Depending on what kind of a deal you can find on the Hasbro version, the Perfect Effect PC-07 set includes elbows and individual guns for the Constructicons, which are the main draws of the Takara version. Getting the Hasbro version and the PE set together may be less than or equal to the cost of importing the Takara version at this point.

Although if you go for PC-07 I also encourage you to add in PC-06, which features an improved shovel for Scavenger, an improved crane boom for Hook, a G1-style cab for Mixmaster, shoulder extensions, knee pieces, and new hands with articulated fingers.

All valid points. In my case getting the PC07 would have been more expensive since I live in Europe, not to mention I would still be missing that sweet, sweet visor.

I'm watching a review of both the PC-06 and PC-07 and frankly, I'm not finding a lot to like. The color seems to be off, the parts don't seem to stay on, many of them feel unnnecessary, the crane is way too long (I actually wanted a shorter collapsing crane) for both Hook's robot mode and Devastator's, Bonecrusher's arms look ridiculous in all three modes, the new Devastator hands (while cool) don't stay folded in missile launcher mode... the only things I like are Mixmaster's new cab (which looks great in all three modes, especially Devastator) and Scavenger's shovel (although it too seems to have trouble staying on). I'd actually buy those if they sold them separately.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
I don't have 07, as the Takara version makes it pointless, but 06 is a great set. I don't have problems with things staying on, and the colors match fine. Are the Takara and Hasbro sets different shades? My Hasbro one is buried in the closet or I'd look myself. The only issue I have with 06 is the Prowlstator head is pretty dumb looking, but I just don't use it.

Tizoc

Any sub usd 50 soundwave figures i should keep an eye on releasing by october? Want to get one for my brother's bday

Any sub usd 50 soundwave figures i should keep an eye on releasing by october? Want to get one for my brother's bday

There's the upcoming Titans Return one that should be around that price, but it's a remold of Blaster which means it looks rather silly in tape player mode:

It's also a headmaster with helmet, which may look rather bad in the final product (those renders above are probably way too flattering :D).

If your brother played the High Moon Cybertron games he might like the Voyager Soundwave from the FOC line (which you probably already have?). In case you don't, the Laserbeak disc/cassette it comes from is rather nice, and probably the best of them (I also have Frenzy, which is OK, and Ravage, which is kind of a mess). The discs have this gimmick that when ejected from SW's chest (via a push stick on SW's back), they fall down and this triggers a switch that auto-transforms them via springs. Needless to say, this works at best half of the time but it's still quite fun when you get it right.

1upsuper

Thanks again for the extra info, MattKeil and Weltall Zero. All of you guys have been super helpful, I really appreciate it. I think I'm just gonna ask one more question before making my decisions. I watched some more reviews of Apollyon and some people have had serious issues with it that make me uneasy. I want to be able to transform back and forth a lot, and Apollyon sounds too risky for that. But I saw another third-party Megatron: Toyworld Hegemon. Does anyone here have experience with him? I think he looks really good in his alt mode, his transformation looks complex but not overly fragile, and the price is pretty good. He looks perfect for me, really, unless I'm missing something really bad about him.

Thanks again for the extra info, MattKeil and Weltall Zero. All of you guys have been super helpful, I really appreciate it.

Sure thing! I love both answering doubts and talking about Transformers, so it's been my pleasure. Unfortunately I avoid third party TFs to avoid becoming broke, so I can't help you with your last question. Do be aware that due to the small production runs, third parties are much more expensive than HasTak ones, meaning that if you see one of each that seem equivalent in price, the third party is bound to be much smaller. This means that getting accurate information on the sizes of each is critical before making a choice. Case in point: Hegemon seems to be Voyager-sized at a price that would get you 3-4 HasTak Voyagers, or two leaders, or a larger Masterpiece.

Thanks mate, but my brother is 80s G1 TF fan and has no interest in later series.

Does he already have the original G1 Soundwave? It's one of my favorite G1 toys, as is Ravage, and he's reissued with some regularity.

Tizoc

Sure thing! I love both answering doubts and talking about Transformers, so it's been my pleasure. Unfortunately I avoid third party TFs to avoid becoming broke, so I can't help you with your last question. Do be aware that due to the small production runs, third parties are much more expensive than HasTak ones, meaning that if you see one of each that seem equivalent in price, the third party is bound to be much smaller. This means that getting accurate information on the sizes of each is critical before making a choice. Case in point: Hegemon seems to be Voyager-sized at a price that would get you 3-4 HasTak Voyagers, or two leaders, or a larger Masterpiece.

Does he already have the original G1 Soundwave? It's one of my favorite G1 toys, as is Ravage, and he's reissued with some regularity.

We don't own a single one :p I want to get one for him and Soundwave just felt like the right one.
I personally am aiming to one day get Overlord and/or Skids.

I've bookmarked this though
http://www.robotkingdom.com/tfhrsoundwave.html
It's not too expensive and looks OK to me.

JLynn

I was thisclose to getting MPP-10 (Oversized Masterpiece Optimus Prime) but cooler heads prevail. There will be a restock in April and my tax refund will be deposited then.

However, I did get Sideswipe, Prowl, and the shoulder launchers. Can't wait to get them.

We don't own a single one :p I want to get one for him and Soundwave just felt like the right one.
I personally am aiming to one day get Overlord and/or Skids.

Original Skids or Generations Skids? The latter is very nice (and obviously much closer to the IDW incarnation), although in hindsight I should have gone for the Takara version which has a much nicer blue.

I've bookmarked this though
http://www.robotkingdom.com/tfhrsoundwave.html
It's not too expensive and looks OK to me.

Indeed it's a very good price for one of the best G1 figures ever. The main reason I never felt the need to get the masterpiece, nice as it was, is that the G1 version is already so good, down to details like the guns storing into the batteries compartment. The original Laserbeak is very nice as well, and if you get the chance to get one at a decent price, by all means try to get a G1 Ravage, it's a thing of beauty and amazingly articulated considering its size and vintage.
latest

Frankly if your brother loves G1 and doesn't have it, G1 Soundwave is as perfect of a gift as it gets. He's going to love it. :)

One thing to note about that Soundwave reissue is that the chest/cassette compartment slightly differs from the original toy. The reissue has an enlarged chest that can hold 2 of the cassettes, whereas the original toy could only hold 1. This retooling was originally from the Japanese only "Soundblaster" toy, a Japanese only release of Soundwave in black and red from the "Headmasters" series.

Top Bottom