• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

You could get 2000MP, then hold back the 800 for a sale (you could pick up two great games for 400MP each in a sale).

You could also hold back buying, and get the points cheaper by not buying direct from MS.

smoothj

I bought a 4000 point card on eBay for $30. Time to finally use it after holding on to it for 8 months plus lol

Headhunter

Neo Member
OMG that's the first Arcade title where I camp on xbox.com just to get the Marketplace Link. Should become online right about now!

whitehawk

Banned
Countdown for the new page

t1334739600z1.png

It probably isn't exact, but the marketplace is supposed to update around 5am EST.

surly

Banned
I just bought it too (UK). Downloading now.

Go to the game page in the Marketplace on the console, then where all the DLC is listed, click "Show All" and it's there.

Oreoleo

EU. Searched for it in the dashboard.

Heh yeah I've got my console on and a tab open on xbox.com, refreshing both like every 30 seconds. Nothing yet D:

I haven't downloaded an XBLA game at minute 0 since Shadow Complex. Forgot how exciting it is.

EDIT: OH SWEET JESUS ITS ON THE US STORE NOW

Top Bottom