• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

The Shift

Banned
On 360 dashboard go Game Marketplace>Games>New Releases. It doesn't populate into the Arcade>New Releases list atm.

Headhunter

Neo Member
US is up. Go to Game Marketplace, Titles A-Z, Title T, Trails Evolution, then Extras Page and sort via Release Date... And there is our beauty! Download now!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Must be my imagination but I think it's not showing for Silver members. I just clicked the Netherlands link and nothing. Even on the GB Marketplace it shows a price under the image but when I click, no download.

Phinor

Must be my imagination but I think it's not showing for Silver members. I just clicked the Netherlands link and nothing. Even on the GB Marketplace it shows a price under the image but when I click, no download.

I'm gold member and still can't see it on Marketplace or even through the Netherlands links. Stupid video preview/rate :)

Jb

"Your MS Points balance is too low to complete this transaction. Please add more points to your account.

Current balance: 2110
Required balance: 4294967295"

lolwut.jpg

aku:jiki

"Your MS Points balance is too low to complete this transaction. Please add more points to your account.

Current balance: 2110
Required balance: 4294967295"[/IMG]
You found some broken link to it. That's what the dashboard does with unreleased or delisted games.

aku:jiki

The demo that can be downloaded on my dashboard doesn't have an "unlock full game" option, damn it! How does a game like Wrecked have a smooth, perfect release but this is being weird? Come ON!

Woohoo, it should be ready for when I get home from work as I left my 360 on.

I've found that doesn't work, if your Xbox is on already you have to go into active downloads to then start the download because for some reason it doesn't auto-start.

May have just been me, I only tried it once.

Inferno 3, FUCKING HELL. Can not do.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Can someone give a brief overview of how you do some of the more difficult moves? eg bunny-hop and getting further on ramps. Not just the control inputs, but any tips on timing too would be useful.

The original Trials HD doesn't really explain properly, you're just left to figure it out and it frustrated me.

I've found that doesn't work, if your Xbox is on already you have to go into active downloads to then start the download because for some reason it doesn't auto-start.

May have just been me, I only tried it once.

Inferno 3, FUCKING HELL. Can not do.

It seems to be working, thank fuck:

Your console is downloading this item.

Top Bottom