• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

whitehawk

Banned
I grabbed the #1 spot on the first skill game, gas problems or whatever it's called. Probably won't last for too long though.

PaulLFC

I need new internet. It used to work fine, lately it's slow, and I mean really slow, with no changes to hardware or number of connections as far as I'm aware. Trials has been downloading for 3 hours now, and it's only 34% done. Thanks Sky!

Are there any guides out there that teach the principles of throttle, breaking, and leaning as long as where to apply each? There seems to be a lack of tutorialisation on them in the game and it just seems like I'm brute forcing my way through everything (and I just finished the A license).

JambiBum

I think their servers are having problems. Leaderboards are down for me, won't post any of my times now, and I'm having trouble finding multiplayer games. Plus it reset my multiplayer level :(

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Been playing non stop since I got home from work. Have yet to start the hard tracks, but medium is full of great ones like Rollercoaster and Mind Bender. The Trials magic is back.

whitehawk

Banned
Are there any guides out there that teach the principles of throttle, breaking, and leaning as long as where to apply each? There seems to be a lack of tutorialisation on them in the game and it just seems like I'm brute forcing my way through everything (and I just finished the A license).
You just gotta keep playing man. Tutorials aren't needed. Eventually you'll get more and more used to the physics of the bike, and all the little tricks to get past hard obstacles. If you are having trouble, watch a replay from the top 10 times to see how they got past it. Replays are the best way to learn.

U2NUMB

Amazing how much leaderboards drive weather I want to play or not. Track Central and Leaderboards are down now and in the US people are just getting home from work. They better up the server load capacity quick!

Brakara

User created tracks actually have replays. Amazing. Also, the replay cap seem to be at 10k instead of 5k in Trials HD.

edbrat

Add me for an unchallenging ghost and mp fun! Gt is edbrat, have already sent friend request to neogaf trials.

Damn I forgot how much this game makes me swear, it is godly though.

Dug

Banned
Just got the game, pretty fun for what I've seen. Add me if you want an extra ghost to compete with(well, I'm pretty bad so it's not really competing..) GT: LeeroyPinkerton

p.s.: holy shit this main menu music is awesome.

The editor is so much fun.. gonna lose sleep on this. :x

0bNdq.jpg

Item Box

Dammit, I had so much fun with the demo this morning that I can't wait anymore. 30 points short so I'll have to buy 400 instead...

*shakes fist as microsoft*

blahness

The Wreck :( last extreme track i have left. Just beat inferno 3 and it wont save to the leaderboards. It thinks i am offline :(

Carm

The Wreck :( last extreme track i have left. Just beat inferno 3 and it wont save to the leaderboards. It thinks i am offline :(

Same problem here.

I just had a great run, no faults, and it won't post to the leaderboards. Will I be able to post it later?

Same shit is happening to me, twice in a row getting no fault gold, and won't save to the leaderboard. I'm staying on this screen till it accepts it if I can heh.

Najaf

Keep pressing retry. I freaked out when I finished the scenic route tourny with no faults and it would not sync. Keep trying and it will work

Same shit is happening to me, twice in a row getting no fault gold, and won't save to the leaderboard. I'm staying on this screen till it accepts it if I can heh.

Same here. Really disappointing as this functionality is one of the reasons I really enjoy this game. I probably won't play anymore until this shit is straightened out.

I'm adding a bunch of people from the GAF Trials group to my friends list (if Trials shows on your list). If you see cr blah blah, that's me!

ironcreed

Banned
How the hell have I been out of he loop on this or it's predecessor? I guess because I am not into racing games all that much and just never payed attention enough to see that this was more than that. Out of curiosity I just watched some gameplay and it looks insanely fun. I think I may have to check this out for $15.00

How the hell have I been out of he loop on this or it's predecessor? I guess because I am not into racing games all that much and just never payed attention enough to see that this was more than that. Out of curiosity I just watched some gameplay and it looks insanely fun. I think I may have to check this out for $15.00

It's more a platformer than a racing game to be honest.

Just sent a request to the GAF trials. Feel free to add me, I'm addicted to this, and I'd love to have some ghosts to race against. Shame the matchmaking is sorta slow, but I'm sure that it's just day 1 bugginess. GT Goooaaattt

Najaf

Just a heads up, we only have four more spots on the first NeoGaf Trials friend list. I'll work on getting some shots of the leaderboards in a week to give everyone a chance to get the rust off their skills.

We will likely make cuts off the bottom of the list in two weeks. This should be plenty of time to get a time on all the tracks. What are your thoughts on how many to cut? Don't want to assume my ideas are best here.

Top Bottom