• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

Double D

Got to play it for about 20 minutes before work. So far it lives up to the expected awesomeness. My 4 year old son is at home playing it right now. He actually made it through the beginner levels which kind of surprised me.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Wont sign into Xbox live while I am playing, wont give me achievements either, is this happening for anyone else?

I had Live lose connection in the middle of an Extreme track earlier... so my score didn't save. Quit to dashboard and it re-connected to Live...

U2NUMB

Downloading now!!! Quick question: Can you save the user created maps to the hard dive? Is there any limit cap?

Its 1000 PER save device so you can throw in a USB and have unlimited if you want.

I heard this yesterday via the Dev Chat or interview... cant remember but that is the word. I also believe the save (game save) is in the cloud as I had no save file on my HDD just the custom tracks and game.

MMaRsu

Aight I'm gonna make a tight track for you guys today. Add me on XBL!

Tag = MMaRsu NL
This editor is so goddamn good!
Also im gonna send out an FR to the gaf tag what is it?

So how does searching and playing on user created tracks work? I didn't have many friends at all that created tracks in HD so I wasn't able to try any of the "good" tracks. Is it the same in Evo? Must I add a ton of people in order to play the tracks they created?

(downloaded this morning but didn't have a chance to play it before I headed out to work and now the clock is going backwards, I know it is!)

ascully

When I go to start the game it says my it cant create save data, then it says cant sign into xboxlive. I go back to the dash and live connects automatically.

U2NUMB

So how does searching and playing on user created tracks work? I didn't have many friends at all that created tracks in HD so I wasn't able to try any of the "good" tracks. Is it the same in Evo? Must I add a ton of people in order to play the tracks they created?

(downloaded this morning but didn't have a chance to play it before I headed out to work and now the clock is going backwards, I know it is!)

You have nothing to worry about :) also there is an image in the OP of the custom levels page. It is also dynamic so RedLynx can add new categories at any time.

andylsun

Oh Yes, this is great! Played a small amount of single player and supercross online.

How is the NeoGAF Trials friend supposed to work? I don't see a 'friends of friends' leaderboard, so not sure how it's supposed to help.

Oh Yes, this is great! Played a small amount of single player and supercross online.

How is the NeoGAF Trials friend supposed to work? I don't see a 'friends of friends' leaderboard, so not sure how it's supposed to help.

Was thinking the same so I've been dumping friends and sending invites out to Trials players from GAF. Gamertag=Curley

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just got out of my exam. First thing I'm doing when I'm going home is downloading this and making love to it.

lol I picked up Witcher2 yesterday, but it has to wait 'cause this is too much fun.

I need more ghost data competition though. Only one person on my friendlist is playing it so far.

My GT: AkimbOxLUCx

I'll add people from this thread later today.

Just wanted to let Neogaf trials know I have added him on xbl. Or should I be sending a pm? I'll do both.

Edit: thanks for the list!!!!

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
I really wish the original trials gave time discounts for flips in normal races. Whatever trials-ish game I played in high school did that and it made the time trials way more fun. Any chance Trials 2 has anything like this?

If someone want to try a good trial track I reccommend you my latest work: TempleBonzo X

Let me know what you think, after that I want to start with the pro mode.

The track shop is cool but is really really basic, there's no edit mode for track already uploaded and no store front like LBP. For that we have to wait for the next game...

Saroyan

I'll be downloading this when I get home tonight, but I've only had my 360 since february so I have no friends on live.

If anyone wants to add me feel free, my GT is No 0nions

Xater

I only played Trials 2 before. I liked it but this game blows me away.

PS: I would love it if some people would add me to their friends list. I need some rivals. I have only 2 XBL friends :( XBL: The Xater

there's no edit mode for track already uploaded

This can't be right can it? There should be a list of all your created tracks or something...

I wish you could get rid of the yellow dot as well it serves no purpose other than distracting me.

Loving the game none the less, super cross is good times.

U2NUMB

Gold medal a track 6 hours ago, ranked ~500-ish. Gold medal a track 6 minutes ago, ranked ~16000-ish.

Well deserved hit.

I am very curious as to my scores set at 4am before work.. At that point they were mainly in the 200-300 range but I am guessing something similar to what you have said by the time I get home. Good stuff!

rezuth

So played around 30mins now, the game is way more fun than the previous one but I have to say that visually it is very uneven and at times they cram too much shit at the screen to distract you.

jtrov

I also sent a friend request to GAF's Trials tag.

Can't wait to get my Trials on later today when I get a chance to play. I'm all sorts of excited to get my leaderboard chasing on. :)

DustinC

Surprised no one on my current friends list is playing this, time to get new friends! I'll run through and add some people from this thread in a bit, if you want to add me my tag is:

JackBurtonLives

Top Bottom