• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

Brizzo24

pardon my ignorance, but I don't know how to send a request to the gaf trials. I've pm'd multiple people asking how, but no replies yet. So...

GT: EGMbrooks

I've begun to add random tags throughout the thread.

**EDIT. Also, I purchased 1600 points for Evolution. Any suggestions for my remaining 400 points?

pardon my ignorance, but I don't know how to send a request to the gaf trials. I've pm'd multiple people asking how, but no replies yet. So...

GT: EGMbrooks

I've begun to add random tags throughout the thread.

**EDIT. Also, I purchased 1600 points for Evolution. Any suggestions for my remaining 400 points?

NeoGAF Trials is just a gamertag, add it like you would add any friend. Other people adding it might want to state their gamertag when they say they've added it, if it differs from their username on here.

U2NUMB

As I sit here at work I would love it if there was a web presence for this game. Check out how scores are doing and where friends are.

Just dreaming but spoiled by things like battlelog while at work.

LordAlu

Do we have a thread for recommending/reviewing user-generated tracks to other GAFfers? Or should we just use this one? There are loads of tracks out there and it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread. Could be used to pimp GAF made tracks too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Do we have a thread for recommending/reviewing user-generated tracks to other GAFfers? Or should we just use this one? There are loads of tracks out there and it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread. Could be used to pimp GAF made tracks too.
I don't think we need another thread, this thread will eventually become mostly about user created tracks anyways. Plus this thread already has the second post reserved for that stuff.

derFeef

You know that feel when you restarted so often that you could not even get the easiest parts of the track down? I am so bad at this, but I love it.

codhand

Hey, it's the 90's

mDprT.png

UraMallas

NeoGAF Trials is just a gamertag, add it like you would add any friend. Other people adding it might want to state their gamertag when they say they've added it, if it differs from their username on here.

I don't know what you can get for 400 but at 800 Fez is a good pick and since it's so new it's still very active around this board and the internet as a whole. You could wait for the new Fable game that comes out in two weeks - that is also 800.

Edit: Just found that Quarrel is 400. That would be a good pick to break to when you can't beat a level in Trials, I think.

smr00

Banned
Against my better judgement i bought Trials EVO and played it for about 2 hours because i have to head out and it's fun, satisfying and goddamn frustrating, i can only imagine how much rage i will go through later on.

But i can't stop playing which is a good thing considering it's been a long time since i have picked up a game that i didn't want to put down, that i picked up a game and had so much fun i wanted to just turn my phone off, shut my blinds and ignore the world for a day.

goddamn you trials, you are going to RUIN ME.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
roller coaster is amazing

I was #48 on that track but that was like 3 hours ago so I'm probably #20,000+ by now.

I've been thinking of buying Fez with my leftover points. Really tempting too. I haven't liked this many XBLA releases in a LONG while.

My 2100 point purchase was perfect with picking up both games (primarily bought them for Trials), but I'm really enjoying Fez.

Already had 4 conversations/bragging matches with my brother as I've beat all of his skill game records, and then he beats mine, and then I beat his... this game is like crack.

derFeef

So why does my track central does not look like at all like the one in the videos and screens? I have a list of filter, I can hit search, and there are no tracks at all.

U2NUMB

So why does my track central does not look like at all like the one in the videos and screens? I have a list of filter, I can hit search, and there are no tracks at all.

That does not sound right. Even at 4am today there were more tracks than I could play in the time I had. Perhaps back out and go back in or restart the game. Sounds like you lost connection to their servers.

derFeef

That does not sound right. Even at 4am today there were more tracks than I could play in the time I had. Perhaps back out and go back in or restart the game. Sounds like you lost connection to their servers.

I tried that. I don't have the nice UI even, just a poor list of dropdown menus when I go Get Tracks. What's going on :(

edit: I get this and that's it:
(sorry for phone pic)

My brother is having problems getting track central to load too. I have no idea what the issue is, perhaps it's just teething problems, it seems to be working for the vast majority of people.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Holy shit I did not know you could customize bikes too and buy new parts for them. Definitely missed that, just a heads up in case it went over other peoples heads too, press A on each bike in the customize mode!

Arp3ggi0

Neo Member
Loved Trials HD, finally got my demon gamer picture unlocked a few months ago after taking a long time off.

Bought this morning, please add me, I'll be adding the official gamertag when I get home.

gamertag: arp3ggi0

Tabs

Loved Trials HD, finally got my demon gamer picture unlocked a few months ago after taking a long time off.

Bought this morning, please add me, I'll be adding the official gamertag when I get home.

gamertag: arp3ggi0

Same (except I got my gamer picture back when it mattered :p).
GT: Trav

Plissken

I need time to advance another 5 hours FAST, so I can get outta work and play this! Look forward to seeing some sweet user made tracks in here eventually.

MMaRsu

Still working on my first map lol... i need to watch more of the editor vids tho for the trigger stuff..

eek5

I don't think any console has had 3 games average in the 90's within a week of each other. Amazing stuff, especially considering the 360 is seven years old and doesn't have any core exclusives anymore. ;)

Probably not in April at least lol

FtHTiny

Played like 2 hours now and it´s really fun and great.
Got some decent times on the medium tracks (i think) so feel free to add me if you want
GT: Zenden AUT

MrDaravon

So I cleared the last track on Extreme without much (relatively speaking) difficulty. However on every other Extreme track except for the first one I've faulted WAY more than the last Extreme track, and I outright am failing out of two of them completely and can't even clear them. Difficulty scaling, how does it work.

UraMallas

Is the friendlist cap still 100 on Live?

Unfortunately. I think, for the next Xbox, they whould do things like make groups available and divide it up into groups of friends. For instance, NeoGAF Trials wouldn't just be a dummy account, it would be a group that you could interact within and filter out other friends from certain lists. Would be neat.

Unfortunately. I think, for the next Xbox, they whould do things like make groups available and divide it up into groups of friends. For instance, NeoGAF Trials wouldn't just be a dummy account, it would be a group that you could interact within and filter out other friends from certain lists. Would be neat.

Yeah totally. First I thought NeoGAF Trials was a new community feature I missed out on lol.

Well, there are already 73 friends added to the account. It'll be full for sure when it gets updated the next time. But 2nd post seems to be reserved for a community list thingy.

I need more ghosts! SO satisfying to be first on a track on your list! I don't even finish tracks after bailing once (for now)! I wasn't that serious with Trials HD :)

Are you guys having trouble finding XBL games? Been searching for players for like 5 minutes now. NAT is open.

Matchmaking could be better, but it works for me.

There is quite a difficulty jump between hard and extreme.

The extreme tracks are awesome but I'm now mentally exhausted to play more. Absolutely brilliant game.

Fox Mulder

Just bought, but none of my friends have it. I'll be adding anyone..

gt: Fozzie Bear

I like the micro bike it gives you from trials hd

This game is the bee's knees. It's so addicting trying to beat each other's ghost!

GT: CriscoGiant

Will add some folks and the GAF account, you do the same!

Top Bottom