• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

Nafai1123

Banned
you don't have to buy the 40 dollars version. you aren't even saving any money if you buy it.

just get the 20 bucks version. if you like trials is worth it. if not, i think there's a demo

You actually save a penny if you buy them separately. I thought that was pretty silly.

Duxxy3

Almost bought a $20 PSN card just now, but apparently I can't even play the demo if PSN is down. Really want this game, but I'm not dealing with that DRM.

HuntTheMusic

Neo Member
Does anyone else find the computerised Portal esque voice work ridiculously annoying?

If I am trying to no fault a track for the umpteeth time i could do without hearing the same voice clip play over and over again. I don't come to Trials for a story all I need is right their in the title.

SeanR1221

Just thought of something.

Couldn't you buy the retail copy, redeem the code and trade in the game for more than 20.00. Then but a psn card and buy the digital version?

Krakn3Dfx

Dunno if anyone mentioned, but 25% off on Greenmangaming w/ code GMG025-EASTER-024HRS get you Fusion for $15 right now and instant beta access til the game comes out.

Lima

Does anyone else find the computerised Portal esque voice work ridiculously annoying?

If I am trying to no fault a track for the umpteeth time i could do without hearing the same voice clip play over and over again. I don't come to Trials for a story all I need is right their in the title.

So why don't you just turn of the announcers in the option menu?

atomsk

Party Pooper

You can turn it off. Same with the rider screams, which is always the first thing I turn off.

NeoRausch

Just thought of something.

Couldn't you buy the retail copy, redeem the code and trade in the game for more than 20.00. Then but a psn card and buy the digital version?

who would give you more then 20 bucks if the Season pass is missing?
also sounds like a hassle just to shave a few bucks off.

see5harp

I turned it off. The metastory isn't that interesting anyways.

Did Rock of Rages. 123 tries. 12 mins. Most of that is on such a fucking unimaginably shitty jump I don't even know how or why I did it
wtzgU.gif
I think I know that jump. I couldn't beat it. About 400 faults and came remotely close only twice. I've finished every Trials track up to this game and that's the first jump where I'm clueless on what it's asking me to do. If we are even talking about the same jump. Lol

DirtyLarry

"We are working with Sony on finding a solution for PS4 Season Pass redemption as soon as possible,"

If you don't have the Hazmat suit, the code didn't work.

Mine didn't.
Thanks for the fast response.
So yeah I do not have the Hazmat suit same as most everyone else.
Like I said though it is listed under Related Items so hopefully they fix it easily.

So I just go to the hard levels (my time is limited) and yeah, I suck. I really suck. Have to take a step back and really learn how to bunny hop especially. I thought I could do it, but apparently I cannot. So going to just take a total break from the game and see if I cannot finally beat Donkey Kong Country actually.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I think I know that jump. I couldn't beat it. About 400 faults and came remotely close only twice. I've finished every Trials track up to this game and that's the first jump where I'm clueless on what it's asking me to do. If we are even talking about the same jump. Lol

That high cliff that seems impossible to jump on top of, right? Yeah, that was the first obstacle in the game that really stumped me. Hadn't had any serious issues up until that point, but I was seriously stuck there for a while. Finally managed it eventually, but it's still not something I can reliably pull off.

blazeuk

I turned it off almost instantly, the fact that they gave that option suggests they knew it would be fairly annoying for a lot of people. Really doesn't work for the type of game it is, no-one wants to listen to the same thing over and over again.

That high cliff that seems impossible to jump on top of, right? Yeah, that was the first obstacle in the game that really stumped me. Hadn't had any serious issues up until that point, but I was seriously stuck there for a while. Finally managed it eventually, but it's still not something I can reliably pull off.
Haha that's the one. Going back again to try the peddle bike.

JON4495

Just encountered this very annoying bug, anyone know of a fix for it?

Basically when I check the leaderboards for any track it only shows my times, and no-one else on my friends list, so I now have no times to compete against.

Its happening with other games as well, such as awesomenauts, with only my name being shown when sorted by friends.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I did it! I finally conquered that monster known as Inferno IV. Phew. It took me 197 faults and about 22 minutes, so there's certainly room for improvement, but it sure feels good to have beaten every track. Now to zero-fault the Extreme tracks... lol.

beanman25

Looking to add more Xbone guys!

Add BobRichards91

Have some decent times to compete against! Currently going through trying to platinum every track.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Guys. Guys. Apparently there are secret Ninja versions of each of the Extreme tracks. To get to them you need to do a zero-fault run of the regular track, and then do something special at the last checkpoint (on the one I saw it was bailing out past the finish line - maybe it's the same for all of them). You'll end up on a much, much more difficult version of the track, and then you'll probably want to kill yourself.

Kumubou

Guys. Guys. Apparently there are secret Ninja versions of each of the Extreme tracks. To get to them you need to do a zero-fault run of the regular track, and then do something special at the last checkpoint (on the one I saw it was bailing out past the finish line - maybe it's the same for all of them). You'll end up on a much, much more difficult version of the track, and then you'll probably want to kill yourself.
That's an amazing secret if true. I always like it when developers have something secret that only 0.01% of the playerbase will ever unlock... never mind complete.

Have a video source of this? The ninja difficulty tracks people would come up with in Evolutions were just batshit insane.

atomsk

Party Pooper

Ridiculous.

I did manage to zero fault most (but not all) of the original Extreme tracks in Evo... we'll see if I can manage in Fusion

Daigoro

Ridiculous.

I did manage to zero fault most (but not all) of the original Extreme tracks in Evo... we'll see if I can manage in Fusion

I regret that ill never go back and 0 fault Way of the Ninja. :(

id love to. I tried to go back a few times, but my skill had deteriorated so bad, by the time I got up to speed I got burnt out again. I know I could've done it, but when burn out sets in and attention starts to wander... its hard.

wish I at least zero faulted all of the original extreme tracks. (I think WotN and Inferno were the only ones I had some faults left on), forget about the DLC. I was too burnt by the time that all came out.

Top Bottom