• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Detective - Season 2 - We get the Season we deserve - Sundays on HBO

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That music was so weird, but for some reason it fit right in. I can't explain why it worked for me, it didn't seem to be timed with actual scenes, but it worked somehow.

duckroll

This week and episode 2 were probably the only two episodes so far where I didn't feel bored. The dialogue is unsalvageable at this point but at least when shit goes down it's kinda entertaining! I'm kinda confused as to how Ani managed to get out of the mansion at all though. I mean, it was packed with people, and she basically slashed a guy to death and was basically kidnapping another girl and forcing her to leave the house with her. Wouldn't someone have noticed? Screamed? What was going on?!

Squalor

Wow, what the fuck?

That was the best ten or fifteen minutes of this entire season.

I couldn't string together any random fifteen minutes better. Am I still watching True Defective season two?

sangreal

This week and episode 2 were probably the only two episodes so far where I didn't feel bored. The dialogue is unsalvageable at this point but at least when shit goes down it's kinda entertaining! I'm kinda confused as to how Ani managed to get out of the mansion at all though. I mean, it was packed with people, and she basically slashed a guy to death and was basically kidnapping another girl and forcing her to leave the house with her. Wouldn't someone have noticed? Screamed? What was going on?!

I guess because they were all high and expecting weird shit to go down? Something must have happened off screen though since we see the lights turn on and the guards chase them

duckroll

Wow, what the fuck?

That was the best ten or fifteen minutes of this entire season.

I couldn't string together any random fifteen minutes better. Am I still watching True Defective season two?

Miguel Sapochnik saved Game of Thrones Season 5, and now he tried his best to save True Detective Season 2. Dude is getting a pretty good reputation for salvaging terrible HBO seasons! :p

kaskade

I'm gonna guess it was all the drugs. It seemed like mostly girls that saw her. Except the one guy who she seemed to cut every one of his major arteries.

Top Bottom