• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump casually endorses war crimes during White House meeting with airline execs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, in some sense I can see how "we should conquer an enemy state and take their riches" would be likely to garner support given that its been a successful campaign slogan for the entire history of humanity.

I mean, in some sense I can see how "we should conquer an enemy state and take their riches" would be likely to garner support given that its been a successful campaign slogan for the entire history of humanity.

He's a classic imperialist it seems. Though amusingly, it does mean he doesn't think the US ever invaded Iraq for the oil, because his biggest complaint is that they didn't keep any.

gnomed

God bless our bathrobe wearing, CNN watching, Cheetos tanning, war crime making, Rosie O' Donnell loving Scotchman.

Does this guy know anything? Maroon this buffoon.

Shoeless

I think his supporters want it anyway. They're tired of being pushed around by colored people and they want to "push back." It's quite likely that if Trump declares war, the rust belt will come out and volunteer in droves. At least it means a paying job, and being trained for combat is just like working in a factory, only deadlier.

Here's an idea for the fuckface, how about instead of earmarking 60 billion on your wall/fence/ego, you put it toward infrastructure that will actually matter in the long run? Oh yeah, I forgot, this is a modern republican president. They never fix things.

RaidenZR

The USA is a country that thinks the resources located in other geographical regions are just there for the taking. Righteous audacity and greed of the highest order.

Usobuko

Banned
The USA is a country that thinks the resources located in other geographical regions are just there for the taking. Righteous audacity and greed of the highest order.

There's something common with big nations.

They bend the rules all the time and expect smaller ones to follow when it's in their favor. And their population are filled with disgusting nationalists who condone their country's wrongdoing but criticize their rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom