• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP_

Banned
Three decade as an outsider of both parties s while only serving a tiny sliver of the American populist is not deep experience. It only shows that he is good at bring the pork home for his state. If he really cared, he would have expanded his career long ago to get in touch with all of America and the world.

Popularity and Charisma didn't secure Sanders the Primary. That blows charisma argument out of the water.

If Dems and progressive want to move forward- they need to honestly look at why Clinton and Sanders lost. Both had great potential, yet they were kneecapped by outside forces and inside purity test.
It's always weird when people act like Clinton and Sanders went into the primary on equal footing.

These treasonous, incompetent clowns.

giphy.gif

Of course he doesn't, why would he? This administration has not been held accountable for anything they've done. They feel that they are invincible and I'm starting to believe it.

Trump has never faced any repercussions for what he says or does. That's not by accident. That's not going to change now that he's President. I don't feel that it's defeatist- it's just how it is. The GOP isn't a US political party, it's an industry that replaces government.

Apharmd

Chuck Todd seems like his head is about to explode learning about the fact that the only press allowed in the Trump meeting with the Russian diplomat was a Russian media source

I would too. This is straight up screaming treasonous bullshit and Republicans do not care.

Wise man once said, can't expect a man to understand something if his paycheck depends on him not understanding it. I wasn't prepared for them to continue to put party over country even if the country no longer belongs to them.

We drifted into bad writing territory IRL.

Can somebody explain to me how Trump isn't under investigation even if tangentially such as through his businesses? I get it if there isn't hard evidence linking Trump to Russia, but public information seems enough to at least have some level of investigation into the president...especially since it was his fucking campaign that was aided by Russia.

Chococat

It's always weird when people act like Clinton and Sanders went into the primary on equal footing.

It is always weird when people won't honestly look at why Sanders lost, but have a grocery list of Hillary faults.

And being fair, Sander's losing is not about personal negatives. He never serious ran his career to become President. You can't put together of Presidential run on a whim like he did and have high odd of winning. He needed another few years of becoming a household name at the national level before running.

Anyway I'm done on this topic. I hate it when other people derail threads with Bernie/Clinton stuff. I should not be a hypocrite and do it too.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
No, it is. What you offered up is not a discussion. Its ridiculous exaggerated statements.

I don't know what your criteria is, but the President being able to fire anyone that investigates him without repercussion from the House & Senate certainly qualifies for me.

No...it's the blatant fear mongering you guys are doing. Hey..I've given up how bout you join me.

When did I say to give up?

A Republican close to President tells me Trump has been increasingly isolated in recent days. Frustrated, avoiding major public appearances

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/862355545927372801

It is getting to him.
I wonder if he's just going to cancel his foreign trips

My initial impression was Trump would never resign. But I'm beginning to think if it continues to get to him like this, and he continues to make decisions that just dig himself deeper, (in addition to his 'I miss my old life' comments last week') that he might just quit so he can get away from all the negative attention that he hates so much.

A Republican close to President tells me Trump has been increasingly isolated in recent days. Frustrated, avoiding major public appearances

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/862355545927372801

It is getting to him.

Yeah about that...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-with-nbc-fox-news-after-firing-fbi-director

President Trump will appear for his first sit-down interviews this week since his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday.

Trump will appear on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on Thursday, and on Justice with Jeanine Pirro on Friday. The two interviews will be Trump's first public comments outside of Twitter since he fired FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday evening.

BFIB

My initial impression was Trump would never resign. But I'm beginning to think if it continues to get to him like this, and he continues to make decisions that just dig himself deeper, (in addition to his 'I miss my old life' comments last week') that he might just quit so he can get away from all the negative attention that he hates so much.
No way that happens. Not if the Russians hold everything over him.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Doesn't matter at this point. He won't be able to get out of this. Trump hired a lawyer yesterday which went under the radar.

BREAKING: Sen Mark Warner (D-Va) says James Comey asked to appear at Senate Intel Cmte on TUESDAY!

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/862355161494294530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom