• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

iZXE9SQ.png

https://twitter.com/laurameckler/status/862723783911755778

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rosens...correct-the-record-on-comey-firing-1494523639

"Don't blame me pls"

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 1m1 minute ago

Replying to @TrueFactsStated

BREAKING: Legal Shock & Awe. Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed (1

By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined. 2/2

If this guy is wrong his reputation goes down hard.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is there another source than "@TrueFactsStated"...?

He accurately reported the grand jury stuff before it was confirmed. And we already have confirmation the FBI is searching one GOP office. It's worth skeptically listening to at least, and like I said before, by the nature of the claim it will be definitively confirmed or disproven by the end of the day.

Anyone think Rosenstein has seen some of the evidence the FBI has and knows that the Trump admin is screwed and is trying to distance himself as far as possible from them hence why he is so angry about being implicated in Comey's firing?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Being close to my line of work, it's interesting to hear them moving to shared services and grouping the government entities as an enterprise.

RPGCrazied

BREAKING: Legal Shock & Awe. Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/862726883611480065

I just want to see someone in handcuffs. Nobody has got into any real trouble for this shit. People need to be held accountable.

take with salt but

BREAKING: Legal Shock & Awe. Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed (1

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 4m4 minutes ago
More
Replying to @TrueFactsStated
By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined. 2/2

"Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 1m1 minute ago
More
More BREAKING. The basement of the EDVA was described as resembling a "judicial Armada" with a dozen or more FBI and US Marshals vans.

Mahonay

Banned
Being close to my line of work, it's interesting to hear them moving to shared services and grouping the government entities as an enterprise.
Except the part where this is being done to directly deflect the Whitehouse being on fire right now and avoiding leaving more time for questions.

too many overhyped and rumor spreading folks here... Lost track of what is confirmed and what is left wing fake news and wishful thinking. Can't we just stick to trusted sources?

smh same
This. I understand that we're all exploding with anticipation, but let's not become an unreasonable mob of rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom