• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

limination

Neo Member
A lot of this sounds like a left-wing version of pizzagate and all that nonsense. Why aren't legitimate networks reporting on this?

Boke1879

I think you guys should wait until something is picked up by more reputable sources.

Y'all are quoting a twitter account like it's fact.

liquidtmd

Banned
After hearing the FBI Director's testimony at the hearings about Russia, Trump wanted to fire him.

But it has nothing to do with Russia.

And he 'would have fired him regardless of whether or not the AG and DG had agreed or indeed turned round and said 'DONT FUCKING FIRE THE GUY, THE TIMING IS FUCKING INSANE YOU MAD BASTARD'

KQ8zzOz_d.jpg

Lorcain

Firing the FBI director like he did pissed off the field agents and stirred up the fucking hornets nest. All he did was motivate the FBI to work even harder and faster to get to the truth.

I hope we can look back at that decision being what did him in.

ElRenoRaven

Gee press grilling the hell out of Deputy Press Secretary cause she kept to the story even though Trump contradicted that earlier today. Who didn't see this coming. She's trying to channel her inner Spicey too. Getting a bit pissy.

Really gotta leave those tweets and blogs alone.

No threads, no spamming of those links, no nothing. Just let it play out, and look at legit sources. If that stuff's correct, it'll come out soon enough.

Kusagari

God, I miss Spicer.

He was at least amusing to watch squirm. Huckabee Sanders just acts like a smarmy douche while blatantly lying.

jstripes

Banned
I'm going to assume there's an FBI warrant being served right now, but I'm not going to assume it has to do with anything or is on the scale that's being told. I'll wait for verification.

That said, it would be spectacular if it's true.

ElRenoRaven

LOL. Now calling her out on the lost confidence part. She's trying to say she's heard from a lot of people at the FBI glad he's gone and she doesn't even know a lot of people at the FBI.

Rolls eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom