• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
take with salt but

BREAKING: Legal Shock & Awe. Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed (1

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 4m4 minutes ago
More
Replying to @TrueFactsStated
By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined. 2/2

"Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 1m1 minute ago
More
More BREAKING. The basement of the EDVA was described as resembling a "judicial Armada" with a dozen or more FBI and US Marshals vans.

Comey hit the go button on his way out didn't he.

mclem

Jayne Miller‏Verified account
@jemillerwbal

Developing: FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at the office of GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

gos4wlv.gif

Brashnir

So this week on SNL, Melissa McCarthy tears off her Spicey makeup and becomes Sarah Huckabee Sanders - That has to be how this goes, right?

epmode

Our president appears to be openly colluding with Russia and members of Congress aren't doing much.

What are we supposed to do?
You can start with ignoring explosive, unsubstantiated rumors that are clearly intended to appeal to the Trump resistance.

Ithil

This "Voter integrity board" is an attempt on democracy, by the way, don't downplay it. They will try to use it to push voter ID laws.

Thaedolus

More from Claude:

More BREAKING. The basement of the EDVA was described as resembling a "judicial Armada" with a dozen or more FBI and US Marshals vans.

I mean he's going to be completely vindicated or completely lacking ANY credibility after this

take with salt but

BREAKING: Legal Shock & Awe. Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed (1

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 4m4 minutes ago
More
By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined. 2/2

"Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 1m1 minute ago
More

The hell is going on there?

More from Claude:

I mean he's going to be completely vindicated or completely lacking ANY credibility after this

I thought this guy had a good reputation? I'm going to believe!!

Mahonay

Banned
Post rumors from random Twitter accounts and get excited, I guess?

All I'm saying is this: let's stick to credible sources.
I'm pretty much ignoring that particular account Tweeting all of these crazy stories as well. But you really can't blame people for the way they're reacting to all of this.

If this was Obama people on the other side would be threatening to kill him probably.

Our president appears to be openly colluding with Russia and members of Congress aren't doing much.

What are we supposed to do?

Don't trust people who say what you want to hear just because they were right once or twice, especially if they like crazy GamerGators like Louise Mensch.

Beartruck

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 1m1 minute ago

If this guy is wrong his reputation goes down hard.
Members of the fbi were reported to be crying when they heard Comey was fired. Trump just made it personal.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
More from Claude:

Yeah. He's certainly going all in.

We'll see if he's full of shit

cirrhosis

Calling shens on all these bs tweets until a legit source backs it up.
I hope the next page of this thread doesn't consist of new "Tales from my ass 2017"

After hearing the FBI Director's testimony at the hearings about Russia, Trump wanted to fire him.

But it has nothing to do with Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom