• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
new news, new thread about the FBI raid thing? It seems to be picking up steam and some people may not come into this thread thinking its still about the Comey news.

Not enough corroborated evidence of what exactly it is. Best to wait.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
If this raid is real I hopw it's the finale. Almost too much tension at this point. Season 2 of Trump's presidency is gonna be about a harbor workers or something more cerebral. Maybe Eric Trump will get a pet duck.

ElRenoRaven

Yup. CNN calling them out on blatantly lying again. Really do like how CNN woke up and really do tend to tear Trump and them apart the way they deserve to be torn apart.

I don't think Huckabee's son murdered that dog. It took its own life after listening to a Huckabee kid speak for more than a minute and wanted to end the pain.

What is this about?

Apparently a private campaign firm in Annapolis that worked on a ton of GOP campaigns last fall is right now getting raided by the FBI in what early reports are calling an "armada" of FBI and US Marshals, and local multi jurisdiction law enforcement:

take with salt but

BREAKING: Legal Shock & Awe. Source in legal community reports large number of Warrants from Eastern District of Virginia being executed (1

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 4m4 minutes ago
More
Replying to @TrueFactsStated
By the FBI. Source reports frenzy of activity inside the EDVA, large number of agents, US Marshals. The battle has been joined. 2/2

"Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 1m1 minute ago
More
More BREAKING. The basement of the EDVA was described as resembling a "judicial Armada" with a dozen or more FBI and US Marshals vans.

(the above grain of salt has increased in size considerably as the thread has since seen a local reporter describe it, a Gaffer describe an army of Police SUV's on the move, and now a confirmation by the FBI.)

Apharmd

I want these raid tweets to be real so badly. That said I imagine FBI wouldn't want to talk about them for at least a day or for a few hours lest they scare off their prey?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Is this raid going to be real or will it end up like the "imminent" Nintendo Direct? Only time will tell.

Yup. CNN calling them out on blatantly lying again. Really do like how CNN woke up and really do tend to tear Trump and them apart the way they deserve to be torn apart.
Their issue is they will still trot out human trash like Jeffrey Lord or Conway to spew more bullshit to muddy the waters.

Bluenoser

Loved the reporter calling out Sanders for her comment that she spoke to countless FBI agents and they were happy with the firing.

He's like "really? you really spoke to that many agents? how many?"

LMAO.

C_kKonEXoAEzWNb.jpg

I spat my coffee on myself laughing :(

Sadly not. Amash has always been anti-Trump apparently. I'm gonna stop posting for now and let people enjoy the hype cycle and probably the crushing anxiety that comes after the news falls through.

Lol. There's an undeniable momentum building against Trump at the moment. He wouldn't get away with appointing a clearly biased fuck to the position. All eyes are on him.

jstripes

Banned
Apparently a private campaign firm in Annapolis that worked on a ton of GOP campaigns last fall is right now getting raided by the FBI in what early reports are calling an "armada" of FBI and local multi jurisdiction law enforcement.

The pessimist in me has a theory that they're going to use that firm as a scapegoat for the whole thing.

Is this raid going to be real or will it end up like the "imminent" Nintendo Direct. Only time will tell.
Haha I was just thinking about how this thread reminded me of some of the various Nintendo hype and speculation threads we've had over the past few months. Only thing missing is Simpsons gifs.

Chococat

this is written by the same person who tweeted, I believe. there was another article written by a baltimore paper that said the FBI confirmed activity in the area, which is a much bigger deal

Link it please. I'm just looking for MSN to back up twitter chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom