• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

fYCH10B.png

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/862735395771088896

If it's being conducted out of the Washington field office, it has to be a national matter or connected to investigation being run out of that office, I assume? According to that article, the Washington office wouldn't have jurisdiction in Maryland.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
It's only been 20 minutes since Claude Taylor's initial post. Give 'em a minute, CNN isn't going to break in and say "this just in, some dude tweeted something", but if there is something going on, you know local news vans are squealing down backstreet shortcuts now.
What is this about?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If it's being conducted out of the Washington field office, it has to be a national matter or connected to investigation being run out of that office, I assume? According to that article, the Washington office wouldn't have jurisdiction in Maryland.

It's the FBI they have jurisdiction everywhere

Ithil

They just can't back down from this "THE FBI TOTALLY WANTED COMEY GONE" narrative even after the damn Acting Director said it was bullshit.

kris.

Banned

Thursday to investigate an organization with offices in the vicinity of Main Street

the Strategic Campaign Group is located on Main St. in Annapolis

it's happening babyyyyy

jstripes

Banned

Which would be why someone a couple of pages back said he saw a convoy of police SUVs from various jurisdictions going through. If you coordinate with local law enforcement, it's all good.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
"Look, I'm not gonna get into a back and forth with you..."

"Look, I'm not gonna get into a numbers game with you..."

"We want this to come to its conclusion, so we can put it behind us..."

ad nauseam

my guess the firm being targeted facilitated and used stolen information and funding provided by russia to assist in micro targeting of communities in terms of adverts and where to push literal fake news to sway public perception and drive peolple away from voting

Well that was fucking worthless. Lies about lies chased with more lies. Haven't watched one of these in a long time. This administration needs to be shut down asap. This is so embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom